• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE WORST THING YOU DID AS A KID

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I had a thread like this back in early 2008 and it was pretty funny. It was in Other Voting Polls and idk why it would be because we're not voicing any opinions so I'm making it here this time :x

So the title is pretty self explanatory. Share your stories about the worst things you did when you were little. (Or older >D)

When I was 8 I carved my name into my mom's car. By the time I got to the L (my name is Caleb) I realized it probably wasn't a good thing to do so I stopped. So then there was just this big gigantic CAL on the side of my mom's car and it didn't even make sense.

...when we replaced the car we were charged $2000 more for the CAL on the side

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • Uhm. Broke a roof? I guess it was pretty bad. I was staying with my grandparents and they knew that I had a habit of climbing on everything. They told me to stay away from the garages because they were old and they weren't properly stable. I, being a child, ignored them entirely and climbed up anyway. Turns out they were right, and the roof collapsed beneath me.

They didn't find out, I don't think. I snuck back into the house, cleaned the blood off myself and changed into clean clothes. Never said a word about it to them.

Years
  • Back in my primary school days, there was a certain boy who was very annoying (who wasn't me). A lot of kids thought I was annoying too but that's not the focus of this story. Anyway this particular boy didn't really have any friends and so he consistently followed the group of friends I hung around with, in seek of friendship. There were several occasions where I had given him a bit of a beating for various different reasons but this one time I took it too far, though unintentionally so.

I don't quite remember the details of how it happened (though I think he was following my group of friends again) but he basically started shoving me against a wall. He shoved my twice but I didn't feel any pain at all. On his third attempt my body shifted into top gear. I spun around him and shoved him into the wall. I moved so fast I don't even know how I did it. One moment I could see him about to shove me again and the next I had shoved him from behind. He was already moving towards the wall so the additional force I exerted on him only augmented his own acceleration.

A sickening crack resounded as he smashed head first into the wall. He turned around slowly with both of his hands grasping his face but it was futile. It was as if I had broken through a dam and the torrent of water that had been held back was now able to burst out like a tidal wave. In a similar fashion that was what was happening with the blood that was gushing out of his nose. I had never seen so much blood in my life at that point in time. It's hard to say but it wasn't my intention. My body just moved by itself and I had no control over my actions. It wasn't anger or anything of that nature, it just happened so fast, like a reflex of sorts.

Turned out I broke his nose quite badly and he was hospitalized for a few days to get it patched up. The most ironic thing of all is the day before this happened I was given an award for 'kindness' at an assembly and I was presented a certificate and a box of chocolates in front of the whole school. Oh well, I think they picked the wrong person for that one.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    The worst thing i did as a kid....

When i was eight my aunt had a baby, and i was really curious about it.

i decided that i would ask my mom and my aunt if i could take the baby to the park.
    she said no.
    but when i was a kid i didn't really take no for an answer.
    so i put him in the basket of my bike and rode down to the park.
    the park was a long, long, LONG, way away from my house so after about 3 or 4 hours, i got lost.

The baby was screaming and crying by then and i had started crying too. I realized that this wasn't such a good idea. so i went to the nearest police station.

I got quite a punishment when i got home. For going to the park even though my mom said no, going without an adult, putting the baby in my bicycle basket, and worrying my aunt to the point where she actually had a heart attack passed out.

to be honest, to this day i still feel like an idiot for doing that, even though i was only a kid and didn't really know any better. Also because we never told my cousin about that.

So yeah, that's the worst thing i ever did as a kid.

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
    Years
  • Broke a over 100 year old antique glass dove, while playing in a room that I wasn't supposed to be in at my grandparent's house.

YEAH, my parents were KINDA pissed o___o

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I threw a pot smoking jackass into a classroom door? Sigh, still one of the best days ever... and one of the funniest.

OriginGiratina

Dragon-type Trainer
    Years
  • I broke an idiot's nose 6 years ago with a punch when we were fighting and he was bleeding. I felt very good then because he stopped annoying me. I remember that time I was so mad that wanted to kill everyone in 1 mile radius! I didn't get any punishment lol. 7 years ago I hit an other crazy person accidently with my head and I broke his teeth and from the time we see each other, we always fight and I always win! I'm tired hearing from his friends that he can kill me lol!

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Well some boys who were about 2 years younger than me were trying to be all tough and bully people. Apparently myself and my friends looked like 'easy' targets so they tried to bully us. Seeing as we were small (And me being a tiny erm...thing) they thought we couldn't defend ourselves.
    Though the fact that I have grown up with my father watching Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee fighting movies... I'd learnt a few moves and even though I din't kick them where the sun don't shine I was still able to outdo them - Also I didn't get in trouble for it because the teachers didn't believe that I did that too them... I was like 8 or something at that time xD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • One of the few bad things I recall (I was an angel.) was this time I was on a boat when I was like five or six and this girl was annoying me... And I bit her.
    Apparently her mum wouldn't let me anywherenear her for the rest of the boatrip, and my parents where pretty angry.

Years
  • Me and my brother had a whole bunch of action figures, dinosaurs, and etc so when we played with toys we played it like it was a fighting dojo, sports, and school. One day we decided to play hockey in are basement (hard wood) so we put a bunch of bleach on the floor!

Ayselipera

Most likely none of these will even be that bad.

I punched a kid in the stomach once and he cried lolol. I once told this girl in my class her mom was a you know what and her mom then told her to never talk to me again, which I think is a bit of overkill personally!! In kindergarten I swore the teacher and help teacher were lesbians and conspired with the whole class and then they found out. :( And I used to steal other kids items in the room who I didn't like, but I never got caught. Besides this one time someone framed me for something I didn't even steal AND I'M STILL MAD ABOUT IT.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I bought Yu-Gi-Oh cards in school when I wasn't supposed to, resulting in me from withdrawing from the franchise for the next few years.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I did so many bad things, I broke several ppl's bones, I painted all over my sisters' clothes, I mix random spices and stuff in my little sister's food etc etc. But the worst thing I did was stealing Potassium from the Science Lab and flushing it down the school toilet. :DDDDD I didn't get told off though 'cause there weren't any security cameras in my school back then and I did it when nobody was in the toilet (or close to the toilet)

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
    Years
  • Well, I would say the worst thing I did as a kid was when I was 8. I was in my living-room, when I got a great idea: Balance on random tables and couches and chairs! I was hopping about, when I fell, and guess what? I broke a lamp, a painting, a small table, a cup filled with grape-juice, and the new white carpet was now stained. My punishment was no video-games for 5 months. That was terrible.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I used to live with my aunt and uncle who lived near a hill, and on top of that hill was an old house with a well. Anyway, I once climbed the hill (the hill had a large wall, and was also covered in weeds) with a few other kids, we eventually got to the top only to find that it was barren, except for the house I mentioned earlier.
    Anyway, I was scolded by my aunt when I returned, due to the fact that I was covered in seeds and pollen, I was also due to go to school in under an hour when I returned.

Another incident was I was scolded by my uncle when I beat up two girls who stole a couple of my things. The fact that they had a penchant for stealing stuff and lying to adults about it didn't help at all.
    I was 6 back during both incidents, and I never did get my things back...

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I haven't done anything really "bad," but I remember making a rude finger sign at my sister when I was seven. Yeah, I got into a lot of trouble. XDDD

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I killed a person... just kidding.
    Probably destroying the self-esteem of others, especially when they are my enemies. I don't regret it, though. ^_^

Back