• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The "WTF" Moment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • When the Komono Girl's Umbreon kept using Last Resort as a regular move. It probably makes sense and there's something I'm missing here though x_X

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    well i ran into a random swimming trainer (a female)
    and before the battle she said

i love bikinis if i had an electrik one i could use it in the winter (wtf?)

and i was out on this plasa thing on wi-fi
    i had no idea what it was so i walked upp to some random girl and a message was shown that said something like wanna toutch my toy? that was like... WTF!!!??? is it yust me or does it sound kinda kinky? like an accidental dirty joke?

Esmas

General
    Years
  • well i ran into a random swimming trainer (a female)
    and before the battle she said

i love bikinis if i had an electrik one i could use it in the winter (wtf?)

and i was out on this plasa thing on wi-fi
    i had no idea what it was so i walked upp to some random girl and a message was shown that said something like wanna toutch my toy? that was like... WTF!!!??? is it yust me or does it sound kinda kinky? like an accidental dirty joke?
    lol yes, there are some weeeiiird stuff in that game O__o

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    The Battle Frontier has really odd stuff in it. A girl came up and said "My water broke" or something like that. Don't have a kid there!

ctf_fancore

J-Roll
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    so, I just got to the tower with the dogs in it, and they ran off.... then I walk outside first pokemon I encounter is raikou while I am using a lvl 18 magmar, I was like WTF

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I had that as well. I saw Raikou and I used Quick Attack. I did a fair amount of damage, but it was still in green.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Just earlier I was fighting my Rival, Silver, in Burnt Tower. So, I send out my Elekid, level 21. He sends out his level 20 Gastly.

I decide to use Thunder Punch. OHKO. I was all like, "Cool."

He sends out a level 22 Quilava, totally spamming Smokescreen. I keep using Thunderpunch, and not once did I miss. Eventually, I KO it without taking a hit.

Then, he sends out Zubat. Total PWNAGE with ThunderPunch.

Then, he sends out Magnemite. I use Low Kick, and he uses Sonicboom, which MISSED. I knock him out with another Low Kick.

So, I completely owned my rival without taking a single hit with an average Elekid. lulz, that's another WTF moment.

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Training Tyrogue against pathetic Level 2 Rattata...

Rattata used Tail Whip!
    Tyrogue used Tackle! Tyrogue missed!
    Rattata used Tail Whip!
    Rattata used Tail Whip!
    Rattata used Tackle! Critical Hit! Tyrogue fainted.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

That sooo reminds me when chuggaaconroy got pwned by a rattata during rival battle number 3 in his FireRed lets play.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    An odd WTF moment would be my damn pokemon always landing critical hits on pokemon I want to catch....such as the recent battle against Articuno.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    An odd WTF moment would be my damn pokemon always landing critical hits on pokemon I want to catch....such as the recent battle against Articuno.

or when you and the gym leader have 1 pokemon each you can take 2 hits the oponent will be K.Od if it gets hit again so it dosent matter that the oponents pokemon is faster and then the gym leader lands a critical hit....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back