• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Socratic

Howdy
Years

That's right... I do faint when you punch me, throw rocks at me, light me on fire, or hit me with a metal pipe.. I just might be after all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    And your avatar is... a vibrant bust upon my mansion's door... (Ahh the beauty of Poe! *Gently rubs Poe's poetry on face*) lisping the crisp of paper and the music of poetry... and nothing more

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Today I went into my old twitter from 2013 to see how things have changed, and to get some more reaction images... Yikes! I could barely recognize myself. Have you ever stumbled on an old account of yours by accident like that?

Socratic

Howdy
    Years

Three years ago, I believed maturity was being a stick-in-the-mud. I still believe it, but that's beside the point :P

Back