• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Fire Emblem! Speaking of, I really need to play more of those games. Been meaning to play the self-titled one for GBA.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been busy trying to beat Persona 5. One day I'll play another FE game stares at Birthright/Conquest. I might just skip those and play the next one that comes out once my backlog isn't so big.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Another chapter down and creeping ever-closer to being done with my story
    Huzzah

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

What's it about?
    Ten years after Cyrus was stopped from rewriting reality, the world has mostly recovered. Blessed with a power she did not ask for, an Eevee makes friends with a lonely Mewtwo who saved her life. Now, the unlikely duo begin to explore the new path their lives have taken and discover many new and interesting things along the way.

Mostly slice of life and eventually a plot takes shape around chapter 6
    Although it's told in anachronistic order since I wrote scenes as they came to me because my attention span sucks, so it may be a little hard to follow

Currently sitting at a mind-boggling (for me, anyway) 26 chapters - never thought it'd get that far
    Most chapters are between 1k and 3k words

Link is in my sig if you've got time to waste

Back