• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
  • 18. yay noa

My weekend is on the other side of Friday still, which means I've still got at least 15 hours of working left.

On the upside, we do get the 4th itself off, even if it's a Tuesday. So my work week next week is basically Monday, off, Weds, Thurs, Fri.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

MY SUMMER IS HERE, FINALS ARE OVER.
    I hope I graduated with a good score. ;)

Years
  • 21. It would only bother me because weekends are when my extended family does everything. It's nice having a weekday to do errands tbh and it's something I do miss about not having a 9 to 5 Monday to Friday type job (though the pay and hours are things I do not miss).

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 22. I love having weekdays off. It's so quiet when I go out and do stuff. I hate going places on the weekends when its infested with people.

Years
  • 27. Trying to not spend money on pricey things like ordering pizza really. I do have ~$90 not already allocated to something in my budget for the week, but that's my actual buffer and I am probably gonna pick up another piece of cheap plastic shelving with some of that because I need to organize stuff this weekend.

also need to spend time burning off that smell of cleaning solution my oven is giving off

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Anyone else fantasize about being rich? If I won a million dollars... I think I'd live humbly in a cheap but nice place and be a shut in for the rest of my life. And travel a few times a year.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 34. Right, I should probably invest some of that money and buy some bonds or something, so I can ensure that my money grows. Also get a good financial advisor lol

Back