• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years
  • 56. 20 grand a week sounds great.

I actually did legitimately play youth soccer at a competitive level (was trash, but I still played). Was a relief midfielder as an 11 year old in MYSA (Minnesota Youth Soccer Association) play, and was a bench-sitting JV defender at 18. Basically, a bench scrub. I was a bench scrub in every sport I played, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Once we were given a penalty kick.
    I was chosen to kick the ball.
    My teammates had no faith in me.
    It went in. That showed them.

I actually sucked they had the right to not believe in me but that wad the highlight of when i played soccer.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I also played football at a competitive level for 7 years in various roles (striker, midfielder, wing), I didn't score much but I've had memorable moments. For example, I scored 5 goals in a single match back in 2011. {XD}
    It was probably the year in which I was in the best shape.
    Who do you support?
    I support Napoli since I was a little child. :)

Years

>Location: Philippines

don't you dare smoke that reefa bro.

also, a random fact about me. my first crush in middle school was a girl from the philippines. i asked her out on a school trip to france and she shattered my heart

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Oh right, the new anime season started. I want to watch some stuff but I'm already so deep in idol hell.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 71 Brings me back to college when I would start 12 new anime series during finals week to avoid the reality of life

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

HochHom anime yIjatlh, qatlh tlhIngan jIHvaD
    The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

(Translation - Most Anime talk is Klingon to me :P)

Pika Pika :chu:

Back