• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

The micromanaging aspect of OOTP is exactly what made me take the punt on it. I'm approaching my 13th or 14th iteration of Football Manager, have played some Championship Manager (both before and after the split with Football Manager), some Eastside Hockey as well as city/themepark/civilisation builders which are very comparable in some regards.

Risk was that I'm at best a casual baseball fan. Didn't grow up with it, my knowledge of strategic nuances and the general world of baseball are minimal. That will mean lots of trial and error, and if anything does I imagine it will be the thing that makes me stop playing. Suppose that thing might be Football Manager 2018 too, that comes out in November.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

I had a Red bull for the first time in my life today.

Not only did I not attain wings, but I felt absolutely nothing. Not even a mild buzz. I drink a lot of caffeine and I have to say, I have never felt the extra energy or boosts in cognitive faculties like reaction time that are associated with the substance.

Also, it tasted like Mountain Dew.

0/10, would not have consumed if it were not free.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Energy drinks are so awful. It's amazing how people will drink them without a second thought.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Meanwhile, I generally _don't_ drink caffeine (in one of the top coffee drinking countries out there), and am less inclined to so much as try energy drinks.

Last edited:
    Years

I haven't had Red Bull since I was about 14 and attending one of those kid RAVES. You bet I stuck my fingers up in a photo.

Quite like pink lemonade Lucozade. Don't think it has as much caffeine as the small canned energy drinks but even if it does I don't really care, it's nice.

Unsurprisingly most of my caffeine comes for tea.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I've never had an energy drink, all my caffeine comes from coffee. I and my colleagues are used to drinking one before starting to work, it gives me energy. :)

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

I'm honestly not a fan of most soft drinks.

Except this amazing grapefruit soda thing called 'Ting'.

Spoiler:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMM

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

I'm 3 months soda free. Feels great.
    I do like those coffee energy drinks though, I have to admit >.>

Back