• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"There will be no more plans for Pokemon."

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    The production will end, yes, but the franchise will live on. And the price of the games would probably be lower after an amount of time, so I can buy them all. So yeah, when the production ends I'll try to collect all of the Pokemon games and finish them all. xP

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd still play the games, though I might face a tough decision to restart on my breeding/battling projects. If that doesn't work, I might move back to Yu-Gi-Oh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll probably act just like I do now, since I'm not playing the latest games or following the anime anyways. Of course it'll be sad when the pokémon franchise isn't alive anymore, but I'll still haunt PC ^^ I bet PC is going to outlive the franchise itself. And I'll still play the old games occasionally.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I think I would keep all the games and continue to go to pokemon sites and forums :3 that is if it ends sooner than later. But yeah I dont want it to end anytime soon, but I hope it ends before it is too overloaded. like 1000 pokemon is a bit much imo. but who knows :D

Years
  • I would have a intense moment of Sadness and then in about 5 minutes i would get over it move on with me life and eventually get over it.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I'm sure there will be another franchise that become spiritual successor for pokemon. But before that happen, I'll probably move on to another things while I cherished the remiaing Pokemon related thing I have.

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
    Years
  • I will always play it. One time i had my most uber deck of cards. every single promo, shiny and everything that i could ever get my hands on. one time in Barnes and nobles (or borders i forget) i went poo poo. lol when i was 10. i set it on the grounds. apparently it was pretty difficult to poo. so i forgot it was on the floor. after, like 15 minutes i left. then i came back, and whuddya know. its gone. er. stolen. I didn't affiliate with pokemon for 7 months after. but.. now im back!

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Pokemon, in my opinion, is timeless. If it truly does end with Gen V, I'd be perfectly content. There'd still be plenty of things to do.

Years
  • Come on, you guys! Pokemon is the second-biggest selling video game franchise. I don't think it'll end anytime soon. Should it end, it'd create a video showing the memories.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Come on, you guys! Pokemon is the second-biggest selling video game franchise. I don't think it'll end anytime soon. Should it end, it'd create a video showing the memories.

Still, things like Digimon were pretty popular until the franchise pretty much ended. =( Pokemon most likely will last long, I agree, but not forever.

Eh, I'd probably create a vid too if I had a camera. XD
    Or maybe a series of pokemon video game walkthroughs. :3

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Well I would be sad.:( But it will happen. Hopefully, people will still play their games so competitive battling will still exist. I just won't think about it.

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
    Years
  • I would probably keep playing the games, and collecting the merchandise, until I'm old and gray. Then I'll tell my grandchildren about Pokemon, and they'll roll their eyes at me and mutter about how weird old people stuff is.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • It will end over my dead body. NEVER. It's too successful to end any time soon. But by the time it does, I'd have probably become too busy to play it anymore. And if I still enjoy Pokemon by the time it ends, I'll probably just keep playing on my own. I'm not the biggest fan; I just play the games. So when it ends, I'll just keep playing the games as I have for the past 8 years~

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'll probably enjoy Pokemon more than I did before, because I always enjoy stuff more when I know it's not coming back anymore. XDD

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Oh. YOU HAD TO BRING THIS UP.
    I'm dreading the day when Pokemon ends. It won't last forever, especially when other games rise up as Pokemon slowly sinks.
    I think I'll be sad about it for a while, but then I'd move on, and forget about it.
    I'd still play my Pokemon games, of course, and go on PC, as well.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I would cry forever.

I would be generally upset if the Pokemon franchise ended. Pokemon gives me something to look forward to. I would continue to play the games and enjoying the other things Pokemon has to offer.

Back