• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...blue people?

I think that actually is a reason why it won't be Brown - considering the thoughts regarding "Black" and "White" already, Brown would be... kinda even more controversial? :( If we're going for basic colours, it'll be Grey.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • ...blue people?

I think that actually is a reason why it won't be Brown - considering the thoughts regarding "Black" and "White" already, Brown would be... kinda even more controversial? :( If we're going for basic colours, it'll be Grey.
    I agree. Gray suits the third version better because of Kyurem (who's indirectly related to Reshiram and Zekrom). If it was brown, then Randorusu (the third genie of the genie trio) would be the mascot.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The only issue is how the word is spelt, which is why it could still be something that isn't exactly a basic colour, to have a global spelling of it (Opal/Crimson). :D;

Yoshikachu

Bring on the R/S/E remakes!
    Years
  • As there aren't any Gym Leader rematches in Black/White I want them to be in the third game I've come up with a list of what Pokemon each Gym Leader I think should have tell us what you think!

Dento
    Yanakki lv 65
    Venusaur lv 60
    Meganium lv 60
    Sceptile lv 60
    Torterra lv 60
    Jaroda lv 60

Poddo
    Baokki lv 65
    Charizard lv 60
    Typhlosion lv 60
    Blaziken lv 60
    Infernape lv 60
    Emboar lv 60

Koon
    Hiyakki lv 65
    Blastoise lv 60
    Feraligatr lv 60
    Swampert lv 60
    Empoleon lv 60
    Daikenki lv 60

Aloe
    Miruhoggu lv 65
    Mebukijika lv 60
    Buffalon lv 60
    Delcatty lv 60
    Porygon Z lv 60
    Blissey lv 60

Arti
    Hahakomori lv 65
    Urgamoth lv 60
    Shedinja lv 60
    Scizor lv 60
    Yanmega lv 60
    Vespiquen lv 60

Kamitsure
    Zeburaika lv 65
    Shiribudon lv 60
    Denchura lv 60
    Magnezone lv 60
    Electivire lv 60
    Ampharos lv 60

Yakon
    Doryuuzu lv 65
    Waruvial lv 60
    Claydol lv 60
    Flygon lv 60
    Marowak lv 60
    Camerupt lv 60

Fuuro
    Swanna lv 65
    Wargle lv 60
    Gliscor lv 60
    Crobat lv 60
    Rotom lv 60
    Skarmory lv 60

Hachiku
    Tsunbear lv 65
    Glalie lv 60
    Froslass lv 60
    Jynx lv 60
    Weavile lv 60
    Lapras lv 60

Shaga
    Sazandora lv 65
    Salamence lv 60
    Tyranitar lv 60
    Gyarados lv 60
    Altaria lv 60
    Crimgan lv 60

Iris
    Ononokusu lv 65
    Metagross lv 60
    Garchomp lv 60
    Kingdra lv 60
    Dragonite lv 60
    Aerodactyl lv 60

I know that all of Iris's and Shaga's Pokemon aren't dragon type but i ran out of dragon types to use so i used the other 2 Pseudo legendarys and 2 Pokemon that Lance uses in the Champion battle in HG/SS

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • As there aren't any Gym Leader rematches in Black/White I want them to be in the third game I've come up with a list of what Pokemon each Gym Leader I think should have tell us what you think!

Dento
    Yanakki lv 65
    Venusaur lv 60
    Meganium lv 60
    Sceptile lv 60
    Torterra lv 60
    Jaroda lv 60

Poddo
    Baokki lv 65
    Charizard lv 60
    Typhlosion lv 60
    Blaziken lv 60
    Infernape lv 60
    Emboar lv 60

Koon
    Hiyakki lv 65
    Blastoise lv 60
    Feraligatr lv 60
    Swampert lv 60
    Empoleon lv 60
    Daikenki lv 60

Aloe
    Miruhoggu lv 65
    Mebukijika lv 60
    Buffalon lv 60
    Delcatty lv 60
    Porygon Z lv 60
    Blissey lv 60

Arti
    Hahakomori lv 65
    Urgamoth lv 60
    Shedinja lv 60
    Scizor lv 60
    Yanmega lv 60
    Vespiquen lv 60

Kamitsure
    Zeburaika lv 65
    Shiribudon lv 60
    Denchura lv 60
    Magnezone lv 60
    Electivire lv 60
    Ampharos lv 60

Yakon
    Doryuuzu lv 65
    Waruvial lv 60
    Claydol lv 60
    Flygon lv 60
    Marowak lv 60
    Camerupt lv 60

Fuuro
    Swanna lv 65
    Wargle lv 60
    Gliscor lv 60
    Crobat lv 60
    Rotom lv 60
    Skarmory lv 60

Hachiku
    Tsunbear lv 65
    Glalie lv 60
    Froslass lv 60
    Jynx lv 60
    Weavile lv 60
    Lapras lv 60

Shaga
    Sazandora lv 65
    Salamence lv 60
    Tyranitar lv 60
    Gyarados lv 60
    Altaria lv 60
    Crimgan lv 60

Iris
    Ononokusu lv 65
    Metagross lv 60
    Garchomp lv 60
    Kingdra lv 60
    Dragonite lv 60
    Aerodactyl lv 60

I know that all of Iris's and Shaga's Pokemon aren't dragon type but i ran out of dragon types to use so i used the other 2 Pseudo legendarys and 2 Pokemon that Lance uses in the Champion battle in HG/SS
    I like how the first gym leaders have all the starters, plus the elemental monkeys. Also, I think that Altaria and Aerodactyl should be switched between Shaga and Iris. I don't get why Fuuro has Rotom (who's not a Flying Pokemon). Would Staraptor go in its place? That's what I think.

Yoshikachu

Years
  • I like how the first gym leaders have all the starters, plus the elemental monkeys. Also, I think that Altaria and Aerodactyl should be switched between Shaga and Iris. I don't get why Fuuro has Rotom (who's not a Flying Pokemon). Would Staraptor go in its place? That's what I think.

In B/W when you change Rotom's form the type changes with it look it up on Serebii or Bulbapedia

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • In B/W when you change Rotom's form the type changes with it look it up on Serebii or Bulbapedia
    That's true, but given on how rare Rotom is, I don't see it belonging to a trainer (though there's a trainer-owned Rotom at some point after the National Dex). From what I've seen, Furro uses avian Pokemon (Pokemon that are birds, or look like birds).

Also, I feel that Iris is better off with Milotic in place of Metagross.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Keep the teams as they are but suggestions how they can be changed?
    ...okay, let's just keep it to opinions on whether the teams match the gym leaders.

Also, I think the Pokéathlon should at least make an appearance in the third games.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

• Also, I think the Pokéathlon should at least make an appearance in the third games.
    Yeah, the Pokeathlon was fun in HG/SS. I thought up some of the Pokeathlon stats for some of the Pokemon (in case anyone has forgotten, Pokeathlon stats are based on a base stat and a potential stat; for example, Pikachu has a base Speed of 3 and a potential Speed of 4; this is represented as 3/4):

Tsutarja:
    Speed: 4/5
    Power: 2/3
    Skill: 3/5
    Stamina: 3/3
    Jump: 3/4

Pokabu:
    Speed: 3/3
    Power: 3/4
    Skill: 2/3
    Stamina: 3/4
    Jump: 2/3

Mijumaru:
    Speed: 3/4
    Power: 2/4
    Skill: 4/4
    Stamina: 2/2
    Jump: 3/3

Ononokusu:
    Speed: 2/3
    Power: 5/5
    Skill: 4/4
    Stamina: 3/4
    Jump: 2/2

Sazandora:
    Speed: 4/4
    Power: 3/5
    Skill: 3/5
    Stamina: 3/3
    Jump: 5/5

(sorry if this is off-topic)

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • I think the story wil be like this:

You know how Reshiram and Zekrom were one a single poke? I think that Kyurem would've been the base of the dragon's body. When the God Stone is used o Kyurem, he will transform into the single Dragon, the one that Reshiram and Zekrom used to be. Its body would have red and blue sides, with eye shapes, like Geechisu's robe.

It would have a ying yang orb on its chest, four dragon legs, four arms, four wings, two draconic like Zekrom's and two Angelic like Reshiram's and it would have three dragon heads, one looks like Kyurem's and two others, one black, one white, the kind of ones that you see on Soryuu city's gym.

Its stats would be stronger and balanced. It would have an epic cry like ''Eyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!''

Yoshikachu

Years

You know how Reshiram and Zekrom were one a single poke? I think that Kyurem would've been the base of the dragon's body. When the God Stone is used o Kyurem, he will transform into the single Dragon, the one that Reshiram and Zekrom used to be. Its body would have red and blue sides, with eye shapes, like Geechisu's robe.

It would have a ying yang orb on its chest, four dragon legs, four arms, four wings, two draconic like Zekrom's and two Angelic like Reshiram's and it would have three dragon heads, one looks like Kyurem's and two others, one black, one white, the kind of ones that you see on Soryuu city's gym.

Its stats would be stronger and balanced. It would have an epic cry like ''Eyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!''

Why? There isn't really a link between the Reshiram/Zekrom story and Kyuremu so it wouldn't make sense and the pokemon was one dragon that split into 2 so it still had 2 arms and legs

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • On the gym list thingy, the first three gyms would't have all the starters, they would be much too powerful.

As for the Pokathlon, I wouldn't get any hopes up. They trashed the follow feature, and I think that the same will go for the pokathlon. They wanted a new generation that started over, so I don't think that they will bring back those features, maybe something else though...

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

I just ROFL'd trying to imagine that cry in my head while trying to couple it with the image you just described. :cer_laugh: :pink_laugh: Additionally, imagine some random guy going up to your door and imitating that cry. There's an image of a facial expression to go with that hilarious cry somewhere on the Internet, I'm sure. :cer_nod:

On a side-note...this 2-Pokemon-were-originally-1 is starting to get annoying...first it was Dialga and Palkia being Arceus's 2 halves (I don't see how a 4-legged blue dragon and a 2-armed, 2-legged pink dragon get you a 1000-armed/4-legged horse); and now it's Reshiram and Zekrom originally being one... :\

Yoshikachu

Years
  • On the gym list thingy, the first three gyms would't have all the starters, they would be much too powerful.

As for the Pokathlon, I wouldn't get any hopes up. They trashed the follow feature, and I think that the same will go for the pokathlon. They wanted a new generation that started over, so I don't think that they will bring back those features, maybe something else though...

Did u even look at what Pokemon Iris and Shaga have on the list? Them having the starters wouldn't make them too powerful I could beat them easily with a lot of my Pokemon

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Did u even look at what Pokemon Iris and Shaga have on the list? Them having the starters wouldn't make them too powerful I could beat them easily with a lot of my Pokemon
    He was talking about the first three gym leaders Dent, Con, and ...forgot his name...not the last two
    Also I think they should give Dent, con and ? the starters in the rematches in the third version :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back