• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is why people pick on us americans

Sirfetch’d

We were discussing this video on the server last night and it's kinda surprising at the things that people will try.

btw lots of the video is boring filler so you might wanna speed it up some

What are some of the dumbest things you've seen people do on video??

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    The now I'm sure this doesn't apply to all Americans I've heard there lovely people as a whole, but you must admit this is a damning indictment of the American educational system. The video is long, but eye opening.

Years
    I live in America so I don't have to watch videos to see people do really dumb things.

So I'm in California, right, on the beach and there are some American tourists and one of them is looking out toward another part of the coastline down south maybe 10 or 20 miles away and I hear them ask "Is that Hawaii?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    that knockout challenge or whatever it was

kids were actually depriving the brain of oxygen for 'fun'

welcome to america

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I live in America so I don't have to watch videos to see people do really dumb things.

So I'm in California, right, on the beach and there are some American tourists and one of them is looking out toward another part of the coastline down south maybe 10 or 20 miles away and I hear them ask "Is that Hawaii?"

i am crying

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Every internet trend and latest craze/popular fad that can be considered hazardous to your health and/or run the risk of injury, which people severely lacking in the common sense department seem driven to attempt regardless. All for the sake of a shaky cam video and 10 minutes of internet fame.

Some examples that spring to mind is the Jenner lip challenge, neknomination and planking, from a few years back.

Lucid

that knockout challenge or whatever it was

kids were actually depriving the brain of oxygen for 'fun'

welcome to america

Holy shit. What was that even?

All those x + z = puke videos. I don't need to know 8 ways to induce vomiting thanx.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Yeah, that fire challenge stuff was probably some of the dumbest stuff I've seen in the longest while by far. I'm...not entirely certain what could top that for me, honestly.

Just...what were they thinking??

Holy shit. What was that even?

All those x + z = puke videos. I don't need to know 8 ways to induce vomiting thanx.

i think a few of these kids actually died

Back