• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    I liked both, but think I will pick contests. I find they take more planning and strategy with building a good moveset for the different categories + combinations, and you had to learn how to prepare the right pokeblocks for your Pokemon, while still being able to play some pokeathalon-like mini games in some of the contests. Also I think the prizes were more interesting for contests. You could buy useful things with your pokeathalon points too, but the contests had not just the important things like berries and mega stones, but also secret base decorations and special pokeball seals and ribbons etc.

Tao Trio or Creation Trio?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Creation trio! I don't really like Giratina but I think Palkia is coolest of the 6.

The legendary bird trio or the legendary dog trio?

Years
    Legendary dogs, their lore and place within the Johto universe is quite special and helps give the region it's texture, especially Suicune in Pokémon Crystal.

Experience gen 4 through Heart Gold/Soul Silver or Platinum?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2021
    Dammit, you got me
    I dislike both, but I have to pick one
    Well, I dislike z-moves less, so I will choose it

Reshiram or Zekrom

Tridemo

Tridemo
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    That one's hard but I'm gonna have to say truant, if a Pokémon like regigigas getting slow start makes it practically useless then my not as powerful Pokémon will be useless. Truant is still pretty bad but it's a manageable problem.

Have a new starter type triangle forever or keep the current one

Back