• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    • Seen today
    Rapid Strike. It wasn't as good competitively, but I had more fun with it.

Would you rather live in Lavender Town or Snowpoint City?

Years
    Lavender Town, I mean Pokemon Tower became a Radio Station and even if it was a spooky tower Celadon City is still close by. Snowpoint is in the middle of nowhere

Old Gateau or Lava Cookie

Years
    I assume both are from competitive, which I don't play.
    So I'll go with free battles assuming it means unranked as I don't care about ranks xD

Gardevoir or Gallade?

Years
    probs a hot take but I didn't care for all the drama in Gen 4 contests (dress up and dancing), so I'll go with Gen 3 contests

totem sized pokemon or regular pokemon

Years
    Dig because it was good in gen 1. It had 100 base power, and there were fewer ways to a hit Pokemon underground, even fissure and earthquake wouldn't work on you.

Have a legit Japanese shiny Mew or an legit egg with shiny manaphy transferred over from the Pokemon Ranger games?

Back