• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Not sure if I have cards from either of these but I like Skyridge's symbol better so I suppose I'll choose that one!

Cobalion or Virizion.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Neither? I guess Cobalion because Steel is a cool type!

Leafeon or Glaceon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Leafeon. ♥ Using one on a Platinum Challenge and its lovely and I love its design more and yadda yadda.

Beedrill or Vespiquen.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Vespiquen! The 'Order' moves are insanely cool, a great trait for the family.

Excadrill or Sandslash?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    hmmm i want nidoran female because of nidoqueen. i like blue and idk i just love it so much.

Dive Ball or Dusk Ball?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Dive Ball! It reminds me of a good friend who's obsessed with catching things in them and they're so pretty ♥

Milotic or Gyarados?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Milotic ♥ I miss my Shiny Milotic on Pearl sigh.

Brock or Cilan

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Brock. Cilan is so annoying with all of his culinary words while brock is hilarious with him throwing himself at every girl and croagunk poison jabbing his tush/max and misty pulling his ear.

Hoenn or Johto and kanto since theyre connected to each other?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Johto! It was a really pretty region with so much to do in it, I really loved playing through HGSS. Plus the bug contest is awesome 8D

Physical or special attackers?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I tend to go for Special Attackers! A lot of my favorite Pokemon (Espeon, Altaria, Bellossom) are more special attack oriented and I like how they don't get hit by Rough Skin, Rocky Helmet, Poison Point, etc. ♥

Gen III Pokemon Contests or Gen IV Pokemon Contests.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Quick Balls, they're the perfect ball for filling up the Pokédex. They seem to work 90% of the time and it just speeds up the process a whole lot haha.

Kanto's Safari Zone or Sinnoh's Great Marsh?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Eevee. Think of the prestige I'll have dangit! Unless everyone else has one, then, like, whatever man.

Electrode or Weezing?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Hoenn by far, don't get me started on Joe-Toe. :P

Peanut Brittle Pikachu or Castform Cupcakes? Assuming these are actual confections.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Castform cupcakes, just imagine all the frosting you'd get from the big clouds around it and it'd look adorable ♥

Blaine or Flannery?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Premier Ball. Cherish balls are only on event Pokemon and so in the end I rarely use Pokemon in Cherish balls. But Premier Balls are pretty and when the Pokemon come out it's awesome. Also I will forever remember catching Latios in one.

Voltorb or Magnemite

Back