• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Eevee's Kanto evolutions. I didnt really like the elemental monkeys all that much tbh. And everybody loves Eevee. Also, Kanto was one of my favorite regions.

Gen VI Question: Chespin, Froakie, or Fennikin? (hopefully i got those names right)

Years
  • I was literally about to ask the same question! Too funny. I choose Silver. I don't know why but having a criminal as a rival was great. The way he develops as a trainer and whatnot.

Viridian Gym Leader: Giovanni or Blue?

Years
  • Blue! I loved that he had grown after his defeat in RBY, and Giovanni was so...evil! haha

Galvantula or Ariados, based only on aesthetics?

dd409

For the Swarm!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2013
    Zigzagoon, since it can get Pickup. Adds to the utility and all that.

Caterpie or Weedle?

Years
  • I never tried the Battle Frontier in Pearl, but I have tried the Battle Factory in SoulSilver, so I'll have to go with that. (I think the Battle Frontier in Johto is the same as the one in Sinnoh?)

Battleground (Platinum), or Fighting Dojo (HG/SS)?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wobbuffet! I can't stand Meowth's voice, it's just grating and annoying and ugh!

Plusle or Minun?

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • Lt. Surge's Raichu because it always slays my entire team the first time around I battle Lt. Surge.

Garchomp or Hydreigon?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Mightyena. It has a better design and has a better type. Manectric doesn't have much going for it IMO.

Expedition or Skyridge?

Back