• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Volt Absorb - it makes some Pokémon into really incredible switch-in choices and Electric attacks are much easier to predict than Water.

Pokéathlon or Contests?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Flare Blitz because its a fire move, got 100% accuracy, and is powerful. (although not as powerful as head smash) I LOVE FIRE!

Pokemon on GBA/GBC or DS/3DS?

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
    Pokemon on DS/3DS because the games are superior to the GBA/GBC games in pretty much every way (except for nostalgia).

Drapion or Skuntank?

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    Tornadus Therian Forme. The Incarnate formes were all just copypaste of each other, and also, I like it when pokemon are based on animals.

Pokeathlon minigames, or Wi-Fi Plaza minigames?

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
    Kanto. As much as I love Johto, I'll never forget the feeling of excitement I had on my first journey through the Pokemon world in the original Red Version.

Kanto's Eeveelutions (Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon) or Unova's Elemental Monkeys (Simisage, Simisear, Simipour)?

Last edited:
    Back