• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

greenking13

LORD OF ZHERRY
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Hail because there are quite a lot of pokemon who do not get hit by sandstorm, but can be hit by hail.

Normal games or hacked games?
    (Ex. Pokemon Ruby Vs Pokemon Light Platinum)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Finally! Someone else who likes Vanillite!
    Blissey. Sorry Lickilicky.
    Lickilicky: Aww... *walks away*
    Moomoo Milk or Super Potion?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Shiny Eevee! Look how cute
    This or That! (Pokemon Edition)

A snow/silver colored Eevee is much less dull than a brown colored one. Brown Eevee is similar to Sentret, Zigzagoon and lots of other brown pokémon.

Johto or Sinnoh?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, I like them both too. Johto has a bigger place in my heart for nostalgic reasons though ;)

Oak. I never liked Rowan much at all. He was just some kind of Oak-wannabe imo, haha. Makes sense that they were friends, sure, but still. I think they should have put an old lady as the Sinnoh professor instead!

Ice Beam or Blizzard?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Grasswhistle is cool and had a much less annoying battle animation imo.

Bulbasaur or Ivysaur?

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
    Years
  • ... I don't even think anyone ever uses those. But if I had to choose, I'd go with VS Seeker cuz its newer.

Pokemon X2 and Y2 or Pokemon Z?

Back