• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This.. or.. That? - You choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Sailor Goku because I've seen enough hen... i mean fan art to know how that shipping works.

Team Doomed Souls (which does not refer to the team members but refer to the unlucky souls of their enemies who are about to get their heads ripped out of their spine) (Doomguy + DarkSoulsGuy) or Team Final Emblem (Final Fantasy Guy + Fire Emblem Guy)

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Spoiler:

ok this might be hard... but I will choose the second one cuz I dun know what is that thin about.

CS 1.6 or CS : GO

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    CS 1.6 since CSGO's latest version (as of this date) is basically CS1.6 but with cooler guy graphics.

So a Hell Knight suddenly attacks you and your friends while having your glorious picnic. You somehow managed to beat the crap out of it with your weapon in hand. With the defeated Hell Knight ready to die, would you finish it off by:

"Grabbing it by the neck and punching it repeatedly until its head explodes and your face is gloriously splattered with the demon's blood and face matter" or "Simply ending its misery by slashing its throat, thus ending it without inflicting further harm, as if you treated the Hell Knight as if it was some unfortunate animal"

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh, the second one, atleast its head didn't explode! :3

"I love you, so I won't leave you" or "I hate you, and I will kill you"?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    first one because when I'm here, its all about the LOVE! You know, hugging your neighbor, greeting your friends, showing respect, giving your signs, being a good citizen. All that good stuff (inb4saythatXinisbeinghypocritical)

Post Reply or Quick Reply?

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
    Saber Nero? (I'm not sure who or what that is. XP)

Fixing a game console yourself or sending it in for repairs?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back