• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This.. or.. That? - You choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Expansion pack because i have more physical cases. for my murdercocktail

SET 1 - A Politically incorrect, savage, hyper violent, bloody, gory, meaty, PUNCHY, Brutal, murderous, and ultra humorous video game with lots and lots, and even more lots of guns, blades, and explosives, complete with a storyline that embraces what it means to the over the top, funny, entertaining, believable, Super political story and campaign that makes John Woo happy in the pants, WITH ONLINE AND LOCAL CO-OP AND COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER - A game designed, written, and directed by Xin (yours truly)

OR

SET 2 - a peaceful, non-violent, passive, vegan, politically correct, "Clean as a baby's bum", no contact, no multiplayer, no funny or satirical jabs to society, wanting to be the next undertale (eww) and ultra friendly with no cigar smoking video game made by some author who's trying to be artsy and intellectual?

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Guns. You need to be up with the times. Crossbows take too long to fire a shot after unloading a around.

"SAVAGEEEEEEEE!!!!" or "SENSATIONALLLL!!!!!"

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Kraid. Creating a fatality/glory kill for him in my Metroid: Prime Brutality project will be a blast

Bolt action sniping Judges to death with a Bolt action sniper rifle or Perforating Judges to death with a minigun at close to medium range

(Judges in this context refer to the Police force of the Judge Dredd universe)

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Perforating Judges to death with a minigun at close to medium range, so the gunner will be more visible when performing this action.

Keyboard or controller?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Controllers are easier to use!

Higher or lower singing voices?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Controllers are easier to use!

Higher or lower singing voices?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Low quality video with fast buffering speed - LESS LOADING. MORE ACTION!

Praetor Suit or Combat Nanosuit?

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    Combat Nanosuit. I would assume it's easier to move in.

Beer or Wine?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Beer. Give me a Bud or a Hein. I'll start ripping and tearing with it.

You break and enter into a room full of bad guys, armed with your signature weapon, with a head full of mad, and that sadistic yet glorious smile on your face, what would you say to those unfortunate baddies who's about to be blown into pieces of meat and gore slushies?

"KNOCK KNOCK! WHO'S THERE!? ME!!! ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" or "Time to Tip the Scales!"

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    In real life? Yo, Waddup definitely!Use it almost everydays XD (With my closest friends)

Socks that match or socks that doesn't match together?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    What the heck? Uhh, Ultimate Superbadass

Spending the day at the beach or spending the day hiking in a forest?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    What the heck? Uhh, Ultimate Superbadass

Spending the day at the beach or spending the day hiking in a forest?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back