• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • 150$ in quarters.

Win a free trip anywhere for a month or win a luxury cruise trip for a week end?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    free trip I would choose. It's for a month and I can go anywhere, far superior to being on a luxury cruise for a weekend, stuck on a big boat for two days.

Stuck on a canoe in a Jurassic ocean or stuck in the Jurassic jungle surrounded by all sorts of carnivorous dinosaurs

Years
  • That's scary! I'll pick Jurassic Jungle and hopefully a dinosaur will befriend and protect me.

Know when you will die or know how you will die?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Scratched, I've been bit and scratched by dogs before and being bitten hurts way more

Lost in a large forest or lost in a big city like New York City or Los Angeles at night?

Years
  • Lost in Los Angeles

Live in isolation or face your biggest fear once a month?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Detroit. Never been there, but its civilization still. If you don't like it maybe you could move. Its going to be harder to escape an abandoned island.

Be reincarnated after death and experience a brand new life or go to heaven and stay forever in paradise?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Live on an abandoned island or live in Detroid?

Not sure how I feel about this one lol

Detroit. Never been there, but its civilization still. If you don't like it maybe you could move. Its going to be harder to escape an abandoned island.

Very good point

To answer the question I'd like to be reincarnated as a deer

Listen to Nickleback or JB?

Years
  • JB. I like some of his songs but he is a jerk.

Only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Whisper. Its not far off from the way I already talk. Besides, nobody is gonna be able to stand you if you scream at them all day long.

Find the ultimate love of your life but be parted tragically after a few years, or be married for an entire lifetime to someone you never loved?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Ultimate love, at least I get to enjoy my life to the fullest with them for a few years. And I'll have something to reminisce on.

An exam over every math and science known to man and failing would result in your death or being chased by 20 pissed off adult grizzly bears

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    Jasmine. I don't like dancing or posh balls. Besides, if I end up marrying Cinderella I just get a peasant girl, but if I end up marrying Jasmine I become heir to a kingdom. It's no contest!

Staying up late or sleeping in?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I want to take Cinderella to ball. She's had a harder life, and especially could use the day off. Besides I'll have mice under magic spells and fairies and all sorts of interesting folks to keep me company.

Stay up late.

Lose every Pokemon you have forever and start over or keep every Pokemon you have but not be able to catch new ones.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I'd keep pokemon and not catch new ones. As long as I have my favorites.

Climbing Mount Everest with no training or walking a tightrope across Niagara falls with no training as well.

Years
  • Climbing Mount Everest

Ride on the Titanic or ride on Hindenburg?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back