• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    George R.R. Martin, responsible for the best books and (7 seasons of) TV Ever!

On that topic here's a classic, books or films?

Years
    Films! Never been much of a reader when it comes to fiction. I dunno why. I can read page after page after page of nutrition research and muscle growth science though.

On a related note, fiction or non-fiction?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Fiction, especially if it's an interesting story. Some things you can write that couldn't be done in real life. I mean like for example I created a fan fiction of Maylene where she keeps getting more muscular till she is more muscular than the most muscular male bodybuilders.

Radio or video(films and television)?

Past Matheus

Time space schnitzels just never learn.
    Years
    I guess the 1990's, I like their rad swag style, I wouldn't personally wear 90's clothing (unless it's a theme) but it just makes me a little more appreciative.

Date someone you love or date someone who loves you?

Years
    Bodybuilding because it involves weightlifting anyway, and I'm more into getting an aesthetic physique than being a mass monster like those power lifter bunch.

Boxing or wrestling? (the real kind not the WWE style lol)

Years
    Old! I'm a sucker for traditions, unless its technology and stuff then new (I guess I can't decide?)

Rural or urban?

Years
    Controversial, but I'mma go with fake grass. Less itchy, less maintenance, and from afar it still looks pretty natural.

Real or fake vomit?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back