• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time and Time Again...

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • you think about your self before you think about me....

Does it annoy you when people ignore you after you tell them somthing once, twice, a third time?

it annoys me after the third time. (My sister, XD)

Years
  • Haha, I'd be on the verge of giving up when that person doesn't listen to anything I say, there's no use in getting annoyed by somebody when you're quite sure they won't pay attention.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • In their looks they are not paying attention but in their mind it will stick the words I said to them. So it doesn't annoy me.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • My dad who when i say anything just goes "yeah" and walks away

Doenst particulary matter what it is

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I hate it the first time they do it >:[
    Than they come expecting me to listen >>; I just don't listen to what they have to say and we get even..but yeah,that's the one thing I hate most about people,is when they ignore me D;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I get annoyed after the second time they don't respond. If they are simply ignoring, and if the ignorer is a girl, I say "Can I take your silence as an "I love you"?

Works every time.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • It annoys me after the third time, to tell the truth >.> Even though not all I have to say is important (such as what I'm saying right now XD), I still would like the person (or people) to at least acknowledge me. Even a simple nod or smile would do >.>

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • My mom is like this all the time! My dad has told her countless of times not to yell at me all the time because he knows it causes outbursts and meltdowns.

I think my mom is the only one I get annoyed with because she doesn't understand this. She knows I have autism but I don't think she understands it as well as my dad.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    This only happens when I ask questions in group conversations in WLM.
    After the second time I just copy-paste spam it until someone answers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Welcome to my life. D:

I get very impatient, so usually by the second time I'm already starting to show my impatience.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I generally repeat three times, or two if I'm feeling impatient or annoyed. If I dont get a response after that, I'll raise my voice slightly, but not enough to be rude, but enough to jolt someone out of a daze. (I can really project my voice when I want to)

If that doesn't work, if the issue at hand isn't extremely important I usually give up and approach another topic and see if I get a reply. If that fails, or if it seems obvious they WONT respond at all I simply find something better to do. No use in wasting time nor breath on someone who wont listen to me.

I do find it annoying when I have to repeat myself but it's not so bad that I get irritable over it. Now if I'm already stressed out, then I might get a bit upset but even then it's not like I get foaming-at-the-mouth-mad.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I usually give it two or three tries, with me saying it somewhat louder each time. After that, I usually just drop the matter unless it's of some importance (i.e., not just random chitchat.) It usually comes up for me in group discussions.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'm usually the one that makes people repeat themselves IRL, but sometimes when I have to repeat myself over and over again I become annoyed.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I hate repeating myself. I will do it once. Twice if I think you really didn't understand, but after that, I get frustrated and refuse to do it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    All the bloody time...

Especially when people tell me the exact same thing three times, even though I hadn't brought it up at all. <_<

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I find if I have to repeat myself because they didn't hear and there are other people around, I get really embarassed XD I'll repeat it twice if they didn't hear, but if they're just ignoring me then I'll stop.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am always having to repeat myself to my mum. She never listens to anything. She will leave a room then come back a few minutes later and ask the same thing she did just before she left. Drives me crazy.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • Gah, that ticks me off so badly I want to throw something at the person that isn't listening to me. But then again, who likes repeating themselves over and over like 4 times? Most of the times I just say "... Nothing." when I have to repeat myself once or twice. Sometimes I don't even bother repeating myself.

Back