• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time taken to complete sun and moon

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Would this have to be the longest pokemon game with endless replayability on offer. How long did you game take to complete, I havnt even finshed yet :D.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I beat the champion in just under 100 hours. Which, despite me saying if I beat a Pokemon game in less than 100 hours, something went wrong, I'll accept as a success.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • My playstyle was kinda slow due to the fact that I did have college inbetween days, on top of studying it made it kinda hard to set aside some time to really play the game. All in all it took me roughly a week or so to finish the game, but it did feel really lengthy which is what made it so enjoyable!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I just reached Poni Island at 22:36 hours. Usually I complete games in like 24 hours or so (of in-game time). It looks like this game will be longer that that though.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm at about 46 hours, but I haven't beaten the game, yet. Just got too sidetracked from getting legendaries off of the GTS and getting some breeding preps done on Wonder Trade for postgame shenanigans.

Years
  • Uhhh it took me over the weekend I think. Around 40-45 hours? Wish I made a note to remember exactly, because my memory is poor. I wish I took my time with it but I always get so into new main series Pokémon games that I play all day.. >.<'

Back