• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time well spent?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    How do you feel about the amount of time you spend here, or on other forums and sites?

Years
  • I honestly don't feel good when it comes to seeing how much time I spend on forums and some other sites. Could do better with spending less time offline, cause I've always wanted to get somewhere in real life. But, the thing is I'm not very social and I have to try better for my well being; cause I'm known as anti-social in real life and it doesn't make me feel any better about myself.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    my online activity is sporadic and fleeting. i have no online social obligations so i don't feel a particular way about it, i'm just here when i'm here.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I'm fine with it. I'm not on all the time, yet my dad manages to find a problem with it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm here pretty much every spare minute I have. If I'm at home, I'm online. I really don't have a problem with this, other than the fact that it has put me behind on my reading schedule. It doesn't cut into my work or social life, because I'm only spending the time I used to spend sitting on Facebook here anyway.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    If I'm at home, I'm online.
    Same here. I can always do what I want to do and switch to forum browsing easily. As for 'time well spent', you bet.

This site taught me a lot of good things, and I'm still learning from it. I'm having fun at the same time. So yeah.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I spend far too much time online and not enough doing actually productive things. I'm probably more active here than I have been in the past but my time on PC is still a small fraction of the total time I'm actually on the internet.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I spend too much time on Tumblr. It got so bad that I openly talk about it with my friends during the school day. The upside to this is that I'm not addicted to Facebook anymore!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I don't regret when I actually find something I instantly want to post on and add to that discussion. But when I am lurking around actually trying to find something I think I could find better use for that kind of time. Or should I say I should probably lurk less.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I used to spend a loooooot of time on the internet, but I've beaten the addiction I used to have. Not to say I don't spend a lot of time on the internet, but nowhere as much as I used to.
    Time well spent?

Ayselipera

My daily internet activities only consist of browsing PC, Tumblr, and talking on msn. Really besides that anything else I do online is really minimal. Out of everything I do online I probably spend the most time talking on msn, but to be honest it doesn't bother me because I don't consider it time poorly spent seeing as I'm talking to people I wouldn't normally be able to talk to through any other means.

So on a day to day basis I'm only on for a few hours, usually just talking, and then when that's over proceed to do something else offline. I still manage to do enough social things with friends every week to be socially content and I look back to a few years ago when I was almost always online and realize I'm actually happy with the amount of time I'm online now compared to then when I used to beat myself up about it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Right now, I'm quite content, I'm spending more time on studies than last year, and I spend an hour or less on here everyday nowadays.

Years
  • Well, whenever I go online, its mainly just for PC and Facebook. Maybe sometimes some other forums I am a member of, but mainly just those two. I think I spend a reasonable amount of time online everyday, not too much to be considered addictive.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • By most standards I'm sure the time I spend on PC would be considered too much, but I don't mind at all. I'm meeting and talking to people, learning new things, getting all my news from OC, having fun. For me, being on PC is a fun thing to do, just as much as if I were outside and reading or something.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I spend a lot of time on the Internet. Probably more than I should, but whatever. :p

Back