• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [OOC][T]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • What will we do if we end up having to wait ages for someone to post though? People are pretty busy, true, but can we really wait like a whole week before the next person in line posts? If it does come to that anyway. I doubt it will, but y'never know.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I just realized Trigg is waking up and most of us are still in the alley.

tinted. [OOC][T]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Last I checked the only one not in the alleys right now is Saint. And the Cleaners are first up in the post order, so, no, you're probably not good. :P

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yes indeed you do. I guess since GDeer outright ignored the post order we'll skip him this time around.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and assume that your post was set in the future, GDeer. Best explanation. So, Trigg should still be asleep when the rest of us tints make our posts.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Yes indeed you do. I guess since GDeer outright ignored the post order we'll skip him this time around.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and assume that your post was set in the future, GDeer. Best explanation. So, Trigg should still be asleep when the rest of us tints make our posts.

Sounds good, Saint is now eighty percent less likely to die.
    Also, Saint probably won't be tried for murder. There was a crowd, a panic, and a Cleaner in the area. This kind of thing happens when it's someone's job to kill people.

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
  • Weeellll.... Don't know how to break to ya all gently but the GM is dropping out. This isn't because I hate you all but its more I need to get my act together back in reality. :L

Haha, I was told this RP would die if I transferred the leadership position but there's nothing I can do about it really. What I'm basically saying is that I need someone to step in for me. I'll reveal my plans which I'm sure everyone knows by now and just fade away into the background. I'll be sticking around for a while just to clear things up with Kai and whatever you need, however.

All in all, I won't be going onto PC for at least a year from now. I ain't gonna say goodbye yet but you guys were a lot of fun. Thanks for that. ^^

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Do I dare drop out, hmm, well, someone kill everite and ill write up an ending for his sister

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • *Sigh*

*SIGH*

I honestly didn't think I'd be put into this position a third time, but what can ya do. I do like this RP after all.

If someone hasn't offered already, Seven, I'd like to take the RP over please. If the lot of you don't want to drop out then I could still make something out of this. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    And sadly, it seems this role-play is starting to die already. But hell I'm up for staying until it dose.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Well, hopefully you're wrong about that one, GDeer. lol. I'll try to keep this fun to the best of my ability; hang in there guys.

I guess to prevent anyone from immediately quitting, I'd quickly like to say

This RP is not necessarily going to die. Please be patient until Seven's gotten on and I've sorted everything out with her.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Your just exuding confidence Xilfer. Just enough to lead us through these troubled times. So you definitely have my support.

Back