• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

For the next story arc, would you be prefer your character to be part of a 3-4 person hero squad?

• No, I'd rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm busy now, maybe at a later time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Got permission at very last moment, so I suppose lucky me. This[FONT=&quot] will[/FONT] be done soon[FONT=&quot] as long as I don't have any [FONT=&quot]unnecessary [FONT=&quot]last[FONT=&quot] min[FONT=&quot]ute nuisances that I have to deal with or something. Probably within[FONT=&quot] a few hours o[FONT=&quot]r tomorrow by the latest.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] EDIT: All Done Here.[/FONT][/FONT]

Name: Cain Thompson/~Spirit~

Appearance & Street Attire
    :[/FONT]
    Spoiler:
    [FONT=&quot]
    Costume: [FONT=&quot]
    Spoiler:
    [/FONT]
    Personality:
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    Peaceful, Lazy, Chill, and Nice is a decent enough way to describe Cain. He is pretty much what you would expect a guy like him to act like and it's been this way since he's been just a wee tyke. Cain is the type that'll go with the flow more often than not and just enjoy the natural aspect of life. He's not a confrontational person and doesn't mind things like insults being said about him, as long as you're not actively harming him in a physical manner he pretty much just doesn't care about any nasty, mean, or downright hurtful things that are said about him. He's pretty much as peace loving and nature loving as a nomad can be.

[FONT=&quot]Due to generally be[FONT=&quot]ing alienated as a kid due to his constant head in the cloud attitude and awkwardne[FONT=&quot]ss with most people he t[FONT=&quot]ends to have a bit of nervousness when talking with [FONT=&quot]new people[FONT=&quot]. While it won't inhibit h[FONT=&quot]is ability to talk to other it'll make him much more c[FONT=&quot]autio[FONT=&quot]us than he usually would if he doesn't feel comfortable around you. [FONT=&quot]Despite his lazy nature Cain is extremely smart [FONT=&quot]when he [FONT=&quot]is ac[FONT=&quot]tually motivated and [FONT=&quot]his thought process seem[FONT=&quot]s to become nearly precognitive[FONT=&quot] in nature.

[FONT=&quot]Cain's mind tends to roam a lot and he can seem a bit scatterbrained at time wh[FONT=&quot]en he isn't focusing however. He's a rather creative p[FONT=&quot]erson and when not doing something important or something that needs his attention his mind tends to just kind of...roam. [FONT=&quot]With no real parental guidance in his life despite his [FONT=&quot]possession[/FONT] of parents he never really grew out of his [FONT=&quot]ways and when he [FONT=&quot]decided to leave after a couple of years of college it's safe to say that [FONT=&quot]his spacey-ness only got worse, though he tends to be able to reign it in most of the time at least [FONT=&quot]to keep focus on [FONT=&quot]things.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Cain[FONT=&quot] is rather simple at a glance goal wise as he pretty much just wants the world to be peaceful[FONT=&quot], no bad guys to threaten any one's way of life and every one is able to have a satisfying ending. However, even he knows that it is unlikely for this to occur to happen. As long as hatred exists he knows that their will be some form of strife in the world whether it be amon[FONT=&quot]gst villain[FONT=&quot]s and heroes or just ordinary people trying to defend their own way of living. So as of now as he sort of roams about he's currently searching for an answer[FONT=&quot] to how one can achieve world peace and [FONT=&quot]as it is he still hasn't given up hope[FONT=&quot].

[FONT=&quot]When fighting he is much more serious and focused, [FONT=&quot]he doesn't show any arrogance and is [FONT=&quot]focused completely on the task at [FONT=&quot]hand. While not downright vicious in battle he's much more calculated with his moves and is always aiming to take his opponent down with the least amount of effort on his part in the most effective way possib[FONT=&quot]le. Due to his empathic nature it's easy for him to read opponents or others in general as he seems to be a natural cold reader[FONT=&quot] and is able to use this to his advantage[FONT=&quot] if he wants to.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Powers[FONT=&quot], A[/FONT]bilities[FONT=&quot], W[/FONT]eapons:
    Spoiler:

Strengths:
    [FONT=&quot]
    Spoiler:
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Weaknesses:

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    Spoiler:
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    Origin Story:
    [FONT=&quot]
    Spoiler:
    [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] Roleplay Sample: [/FONT]
    Sekirei: Wings of Fate
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Powers/abilities/weapons/etc:

• Molecular Vibration Control: Complete control over vibrations on a molecular level. Can excite or dampen molecules, allowing control over heat, tangibility, and even physical structure. Primarily used to create shock waves.
    • Sound Generation: Ability to cause physical vibrations with complete control over amplitude and wavelength, as well as control over where the sound is coming from.
    • Enhanced Hearing: Enhanced ability to process sound.
    • Accelerated Healing: Slightly increased healing.

Strengths:

• extensive understanding of sound physics
    • extensive musical knowledge
    • strong ambition
    • strong moral drive
    • strong memory retention

Weaknesses:

• lack of awareness of extent of abilities
    • only defensive ability (intangibility) cannot be used in conjunction with offensive abilities
    • lack of social skills, makes working with a team difficult
    • 10-meter range for shock/sound waves (for now, at maximum strength will extend to 30 at most)
    • tinnitus
    • power consumes a lot of energy, needs to consume much more food than normal

Here is an update, hopefully this is better. I added the range on the abilities, and I made it so that he can only act offensively or defensively. Also, his only defensive technique, besides repulsion, is intangibility, which consumes way more energy than most of his powers, and it can't be held for long. Besides that, if Richard is hit by anyone with above-average strength, he's likely to be in the hospital for a week, maybe less due to his slightly accelerated healing.

Years
    So here's my SU. I think i got most of it down..

Spoiler:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years

So em, what is/are your character's power(s)? The closest I could get to is him knowing Tai-Chi which sounds quite a bit like Regenade. Also woo ponchos ^^

I... Feel like I made my character way too human for this RP. She seems like that kid in an X-men movie whom you forget after her only scene, while the rest of you seem like something from Disney's The Incredibles.

WHAT NO

Your character is still my favorite of all of them, seriously. Even with awesome-artworked badass aliens like quantum, eternal pimps like smiley and epic anti-heroes like renegade, if I had to become a fan of one of them I'd unhesitatingly go with Hilda :3

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Name: Tobias "Hivemind" Pearce
    Appearance: Hivemind is an old man, and possess traits typically of one: a balding head of sparse, silvery hair, sagging, blemished skin and worsening posture. The most notable features of him, however, are the various wounds that are literrered across his body. For you see, he has come to a sort of symbiosis with the insects that he controls, many living inside him. Such examples are a gaping hole where his left eye should be, now used as an entrance and exit point. Various cuts, scrapes, and scabs indicate the many burrows such insects have placed on him.
    Attire: Hivemind is almost always seen in a hospital gown, hooked up to a variety of different machines that moitor his vital signs and otherwise take care of his well-being. In his younger days, when he was an idyllic young super hero, he had a fanciful costume. (desciption coming)
    Personality: Most of the time, Hivemind is a calm and rational person. Due to his old age and the destruction of his body, however, he is prone to fits of senility. Often times he will lose all sense of who he is or what he is doing without so much as a moment's notice. While he almost always regains his mental faculties later, he remains nearly completely oblivious that such things are even occuring. Believing that in his younger days he lived a shameful life, he has spent his later years trying to repent for his actions, the only way he can--by saving the world one villain at a time. He doesn't really bother himself so much with the casual bank robber or hostage situation in his old age, electing instead to save those jobs for the younger heroes who look good for the camera and make a quaint little story on the news. Instead, he focuses much of his efforts trying to foil the more dastardly plans of what some might call "super villains."

Where he once sold out his morals to make the highest profit, Tobias is now disgusted with his past actions. As a result, if he sees anyone display similar traits as he did in his youth, he is quick to scold them, often without even realizing it. While he has had many a year to reflect and grow from his past mistakes, he seems to have little patience for those who haven't already reached his level of "enlightenment." Most people view him as a bitter old man, and those people would be right. Despite having an estimated net worth of around $93 billion, and despite all the places he was able to expand his company into, what many would largely consider a successful life, he views his past as nothing but a failure. Having realized that all the money in the world was not worth the sacrifices he made in the naievty of his youth.

Powers: Hivemind possesses control of as insects and arachnids. In order to have control over them, he must have an athropod representative of the species living within him in a symbiotic relationship of sorts. Those same creatures can be asborbed by him, their genetic material going to heal him and repair damage done to his body.

In recent years, however, it is rumored that he has eyes and ears all over the world, the memories and feelings of all the insects being linked to his own conscious. If his physical state is anything to judge by, then it is certainly true.

Strengths: Hivemind controls millions if not billions of different arthropods and can do so with a simple telekenetic link that he shares with them. Any sort of phenomenon that they observe or stimuli they encounter, it is as if Hivemind was there to experience it himself.

If he opts to sacrifice the bugs, he can use them heal himself at an extraordianary rate.

Weaknesses: Due to the extent he is using his powers, he is very frail in both body and mind.

He can only control any arthopod that is currently living in his body. If it is removed, he loses control over it.

They are mostly just insects. While a swarm of hundreds of bees might be menacing, they have no special properties and a blast of fire will incinerate them just as easily as if it were a natural occurence.

Origin Story:
    Any other notes about your character:
    Roleplay Sample:

Almost finished with this.. Should have it done sometime tomorrow.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
    Nice, fits perfectly with pretty much everything I've seen so far. Also, I've updated my powers section to explain what exactly they are. Hopefully, it doesn't seem OP as I tried to figure out how to make it at least somewhat balanced. Now all that's left to do is Origin and a few more weaknesses and then I'm done.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

Featuring every character that's been accepted so far (excluding Regenade).
    Oh
    My
    God make this the RP banner please!

Okay, Enzyme's out the window, I simply have to call her Chef now. Look at that hat. Her superhero spandex suit shall have one of those with a mask built in.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I... Feel like I made my character way too human for this RP. She seems like that kid in an X-men movie whom you forget after her only scene, while the rest of you seem like something from Disney's The Incredibles.

:B

It's what makes us all unique, though. Hilda's the anchor that keeps us grounded, or something deep and metaphorical like that.

Oh my God I love Shaman King, haha. I love how you made your character Hao, and his power is shaman based, haha.

Spoiler:

Ayy lmao

EDIT: I also added a theme for Smiley, and it's just the Sherlock theme, haha.

Years
    So any comments on my character? Sorry if i seem noobish, this is my first time on PC and first time RP. If you need to see it again here it is... (honestly, i'm just trying to fulfill that 15 posts thing so i can start putting pics of my character)

Name: Johann Drape/ Steel Trap

Appearance: Medium Length Black hair, pale skin, black eyes link( because pokecommunity won't let me post pics because im new, I'll post up pics when i've made 15 posts )

Costume: i'll post pics when I've made 15 posts
    Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

Personality: Johann Drape is a sore loser. That is the truth. plain and simple. He hates to lose and hates it when things don't go his way. Being the only son of a millionaire he is also very spoiled. He will say anything to get what he wants, he will do anything to get what he wants, and he will use anyone to get what he wants. He has never been denied anything. EVER. If he doesn't get what he wants, he will make sure that everyone else suffers as well.He will not take his loss with pride, but would rather hide that shame and begin to plot against his opponent. He knows he is better than everyone else and will always go out of his way to prove it. Be it through skill or flat-out cheating.

Powers: Technopathy- Power over machines. He only needs to see the machine to know how it works, how to utilize it, and how to destroy it. He can combine machines to create new ones.
    Magnetism- Self-explanatory
    Metal-bending-able to bend metal into any shape.

Strengths: Willing to do whatever it takes to win. Johann is not afraid to do the dirty work if it means that he wins in the end. Johann is also very creative in the use of his powers, he is limited to only what he can imagine.

Weaknesses: Spoiled Brat. He knows he is the best and no one can compare. Therefore, he thinks that he should always get what he wants. Johann is also very dysfunctional in team settings, he is always assuming that all of his teammates are worthless and are just tools to help him attain his goals. He also has very little combat experience himself. He lets his machines fight while he stays in the back orchestrating the battle.

Origin Story: Johann was born an autistic and sickly child. His mother had passed away during childbirth. His father, Richard Drape owner of Drape Industries, knew that Johann would not last any longer than 10 years. So he asked numerous doctors and scientists for their opinions and solutions for his boy's disease. His search bored no fruit, but he couldn't let go. Richard Drape went mad looking for answers, testing theories, experimenting on children, recruiting a number of the world's leading minds to find an answer for his son's disease. Then the answer came in the form of a parasitic A.I. discovered by a Doctor S. Tark. The A.I. as explained by Dr. Tark, would rid Johann's body of the deteriorative disease, while increasing his ability to function on a normal human level. Richard, desperate for answers agreed immediately to the transplant.

Doctor S. Tark immediately started the operation on Johann, who was 4 at the time. The parasitic A.I . was implanted into Johann's brain. The effects were immediate, for the first time in four years Johann spoke to his father. For the first time in four years, Johann was walking. For the first time in four years, Johann could think. Johann's father, Richard, was overjoyed at the sight of his son alive, he knew that his son deserved nothing but the best from this point on, having to suffer being a near-death state for the first-four years of his life. Doctor S. Tark was nowhere to be found after the operation.

It wasn't until his tenth birthday that Johann's powers started manifesting. At first it was simple, he knew how to take apart and put together a calculator. After a few days, he started taking apart and upgrading his father's computers. By the time he was 11 he had already built a number of robots, all of which he built by discovering that he had complete control over metal. He could move it anywhere he wanted, he could control all types of metal and he could control what shape or form the metal could be. At this his father was amazed, but frightened. He attempted to find Dr. Tark for an explanation. That was on Johann's 12 birthday. When Johann's father disappeared, his business partners took control of Drape Industries. Taking everything that Johann and his father had built and leaving nothing for him. Johann angry at his father's business partners, left his home to start planning his revenge. Johann returned when he was 17 and tore down Drape Industries and everyone that was affiliated with his father's company.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So any comments on my character? Sorry if i seem noobish, this is my first time on PC and first time RP. If you need to see it again here it is... (honestly, i'm just trying to fulfill that 15 posts thing so i can start putting pics of my character)

Name: Johann Drape/ Steel Trap

Appearance: Medium Length Black hair, pale skin, black eyes link( because pokecommunity won't let me post pics because im new, I'll post up pics when i've made 15 posts )

Costume: i'll post pics when I've made 15 posts
    Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

Personality: Johann Drape is a sore loser. That is the truth. plain and simple. He hates to lose and hates it when things don't go his way. Being the only son of a millionaire he is also very spoiled. He will say anything to get what he wants, he will do anything to get what he wants, and he will use anyone to get what he wants. He has never been denied anything. EVER. If he doesn't get what he wants, he will make sure that everyone else suffers as well.He will not take his loss with pride, but would rather hide that shame and begin to plot against his opponent. He knows he is better than everyone else and will always go out of his way to prove it. Be it through skill or flat-out cheating.

Powers: Technopathy- Power over machines. He only needs to see the machine to know how it works, how to utilize it, and how to destroy it. He can combine machines to create new ones.
    Magnetism- Self-explanatory
    Metal-bending-able to bend metal into any shape.

Strengths: Willing to do whatever it takes to win. Johann is not afraid to do the dirty work if it means that he wins in the end. Johann is also very creative in the use of his powers, he is limited to only what he can imagine.

Weaknesses: Spoiled Brat. He knows he is the best and no one can compare. Therefore, he thinks that he should always get what he wants. Johann is also very dysfunctional in team settings, he is always assuming that all of his teammates are worthless and are just tools to help him attain his goals. He also has very little combat experience himself. He lets his machines fight while he stays in the back orchestrating the battle.

Origin Story: Johann was born an autistic and sickly child. His mother had passed away during childbirth. His father, Richard Drape owner of Drape Industries, knew that Johann would not last any longer than 10 years. So he asked numerous doctors and scientists for their opinions and solutions for his boy's disease. His search bored no fruit, but he couldn't let go. Richard Drape went mad looking for answers, testing theories, experimenting on children, recruiting a number of the world's leading minds to find an answer for his son's disease. Then the answer came in the form of a parasitic A.I. discovered by a Doctor S. Tark. The A.I. as explained by Dr. Tark, would rid Johann's body of the deteriorative disease, while increasing his ability to function on a normal human level. Richard, desperate for answers agreed immediately to the transplant.

Doctor S. Tark immediately started the operation on Johann, who was 4 at the time. The parasitic A.I . was implanted into Johann's brain. The effects were immediate, for the first time in four years Johann spoke to his father. For the first time in four years, Johann was walking. For the first time in four years, Johann could think. Johann's father, Richard, was overjoyed at the sight of his son alive, he knew that his son deserved nothing but the best from this point on, having to suffer being a near-death state for the first-four years of his life. Doctor S. Tark was nowhere to be found after the operation.

It wasn't until his tenth birthday that Johann's powers started manifesting. At first it was simple, he knew how to take apart and put together a calculator. After a few days, he started taking apart and upgrading his father's computers. By the time he was 11 he had already built a number of robots, all of which he built by discovering that he had complete control over metal. He could move it anywhere he wanted, he could control all types of metal and he could control what shape or form the metal could be. At this his father was amazed, but frightened. He attempted to find Dr. Tark for an explanation. That was on Johann's 12 birthday. When Johann's father disappeared, his business partners took control of Drape Industries. Taking everything that Johann and his father had built and leaving nothing for him. Johann angry at his father's business partners, left his home to start planning his revenge. Johann returned when he was 17 and tore down Drape Industries and everyone that was affiliated with his father's company.

You had put it up already, right? Why post it again? I would include a RP sample if I were you, that seems to be missing.

Years
    You had put it up already, right? Why post it again? I would include a RP sample if I were you, that seems to be missing.

Yeah, I'm a really new user to forums like these, hence the 15 posts thing before i can post links. I posted it up again because I thought people might have missed it? I'm not sure if it was considered spamming, if it is I'm sorry it won't happen again. And i can't post a sample RP because this is my first RP. But what do you think about my character? I'd love some feedback(so in case i don't get accepted, i know what to do next time)

Foxrally

Years
    Yeah, I'm a really new user to forums like these, hence the 15 posts thing before i can post links. I posted it up again because I thought people might have missed it? I'm not sure if it was considered spamming, if it is I'm sorry it won't happen again. And i can't post a sample RP because this is my first RP. But what do you think about my character? I'd love some feedback(so in case i don't get accepted, i know what to do next time)

Your RP character is pretty cool, we'll see if Bidoof agrees to having him or not (I'm not sure if signups are closed or not).

As for the RP sample, it's mainly to see how you write. If you don't have one, then just write a small paragraph of your character's daily life.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Bidoof obviously has the say in this but I think you should stick to one of your three powers as they can all be very useful and powerful. Or maybe two? And Magnetism isn't self-explained so you should probably add on to that one. But this is just general hints, Bidoof will let you know if he wants you to edit it in any way.

Years
    Your RP character is pretty cool, we'll see if Bidoof agrees to having him or not (I'm not sure if signups are closed or not).

As for the RP sample, it's mainly to see how you write. If you don't have one, then just write a small paragraph of your character's daily life.

Awesome, thanks! I hope it isn't closed, but if it is then well at least i tried right? I'll get started right away on my RP sample. Thanks for the advice.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    Spoiler:

Bruh is that not Renegade in the bottom right? I thought he was our resident shadow swooning tsundere? XD

On a side note, the Smiley's everywhere are fracking hilarious. XD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Spoiler:

Okay, firstly, that thing made me laugh my ASS off. -Seriously-. Smilies going 'ayy', Giron looking like... that, Star Gazer being a star, Nerties just shrugging like "Well, WATER you gonna do"... god. What a way to start a day.

Secondly, I leave for a couple hours and sleep, and you guys add THREE pages to the OOC?! Jesus H. Christ! It took me almost half an hour to read through all of it! I did enjoy reading it all. What a rollercoaster of emotions this chat has become.

So, while reading up, I found Deceptio's 'Renegade VS everyone' post, and I'm gonna have to say yes, if it was a surprise fight between him and Quantum, she could probably win after a bit of fighting, but if he had just a -tiny- bit of time, he could take her out real easy.

See, Quantum doesn't know martial arts. Sure, she could punch a hole in a wall, but if he's a master of martial arts, deflecting, dodging and not getting hit, her strength really doesn't help much either. Her energy-blasts might deal some damage, but like 90% of it would be absorbed by his armor.

Anyways, I love -all- of your characters, and I think it'll be so much fun interacting with all of y'alls :3

Also, Deceptio, I think he meant that Renegade isn't accepted yet!

Foxrally

Years
    Bruh is that not Renegade in the bottom right? I thought he was our resident shadow swooning tsundere? XD

On a side note, the Smiley's everywhere are fracking hilarious. XD

Hahah glad you liked it XD

Also I meant every character in that pic has been accepted expect regenade (I still decided to add him since he's a really cool character).

Reactions: Jay

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    Hahah glad you liked it XD

Also I meant every character in that pic has been accepted expect regenade (I still decided to add him since he's a really cool character).

Ahh I see. It all makes sense now. Now I feel dumb.

Image is still freaking badass though.

10/10

Would laugh again.

EDIT:

Aaaaaand he's done!

Finally the full story of Edwards life and the events that lead him to be Renegade are complete. (Aside forma bit of proof reading and spell checking to be done later.)

I do hope you all enjoy the finished product!

Last edited:
    Back