• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Title of Next Harry Potter Book Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • Precisely, Asher. Furthermore, assuming that Sirius COULD come back in HBP, he couldn't be said prince as the Blacks are a pure-blood family.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Tsk tsk. I really expected better. After all the time spent on the family tree? After the portrait of Sirius's mum yelling about "Half-bloods?" After the knowledge that Sirius is Draco's second-cousin. After Finniaes(sp) Nigellus's portrait and his obvious ties to Slytherin? For shame.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • *funny crying voice* im sorry.... i wont skip chapters ever again..... pwehhh..... *explodes*

*destroys the TV with the soap opera on it* where did that come from??

does the HPB HAVE to be half mud half pure? nobody said it had to..

~Ozy~

Years
  • I personally think so, people like Hagrid (that is to say half-wizard, half-creature) are grouped with Centaurs, Werewolves, and Merpeople as "part-humans" instead of half-bloods. Of course, it could be otherwise, but I doubt it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Remus John Lupin:
    A half werewolf, half wizard. Unlikely as Remus was a pureblood BEFORE he was bitten by a wolf. Therefore, cutting out his chances of being the halfblood prince.
    JK said that he is Halfblood in a chat somewhere... >.>;

I think it's not Voldemort, but Tom Riddle. JK said that the title of Book 2 was almost "The halfblood prince". Or maybe it's Dean... (Go to JK's official website if you think he's a muggle-born. :P)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Miyu-chan said:
    JK said that he is Halfblood in a chat somewhere... >.>;

I think it's not Voldemort, but Tom Riddle. JK said that the title of Book 2 was almost "The halfblood prince". Or maybe it's Dean... (Go to JK's official website if you think he's a muggle-born. :P)

Actually, he was pureblood before he got "bitten" by another werewolf. But if he was a halfblood before then ... -shrugs-

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    maybe it is a girl:
    named: Hannah Britney Potter
    maybe she is Harry`s younger sister

~Ozy~

Years
  • *Smacks head* Harry is an only child and his parents couldn't have another child owing to the fact that they're somewhat dead. Secondly, assuming that Lily was pregnant with another child at the time of the attack, there wouldn't have been time for them to have another child before they were killed. Thirdly, assuming the sister was Harry's twin, she would have been included in the Prophecy at the end of OotP, nor would she have been neglected thus far in the story. Finally, it's "Half-blood Prince," Not "Half-blood Princess."

~Ozy~

Years
  • I suppose we'll figure out his actual role in advancing the plot. I also expect the Ministry to still be a bunch of first-rate jerks. Methinks that the HBP will be killed as well, but not necessairly by Death Eaters or Voldemort.

On another not, we've never known Dumbledore's parentage, perhaps he's HBP.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    ...I think that was referring to Order of the Phoenix.
    *sigh* It is OOP. I found it out from an official source. I LOVE the HP books!!! Hmm... Wasn't there someone in COS named Justin? Maybe he's.. no, I don't think he could be this prince. *has eyes glued on every page of COS for a month*

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    The only thing that runs through my mind when I read this is..uh-oh anther Harry Potter book*rolls eyes* , But I can dig that you guys like it.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Now really, you should know that there'll be seven. One per year at Hogwarts.

Actually, now I'm beginning to agree with pika-mew that it probably isn't Justin. There seems to be a lot of conflicting evidence regarding his parentage. When he introduces himself, it seems implied that he's half-bluud, but later on, Erniw Mcmillian says the "...He let it slip the he was Muggle-born." *confuzzled*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Halfblood Prince... What an awkward name! Maybe it means a half-werewolf or giant or something,although creatures like that rarely ever have anything to do with royalty whatsoever.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Couldn't be anyone dead, as stated in book 4, "No spell can return the dead to life[sic]." See also the previous page for my theories regarding part-human half-bloods.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I heard JK herself say in an interview on the COS DVD that(in her own words) 'Something quite small in Chamber will come to light in Book 6'(HBP).
    Hmmmm.......... *pushes the whole COS novel through one of her ears,hoping it will all wind up in her brain* Hey! Maybe it's someone believed to be dead, like Peter Pettigrew was.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Of course, Riddle's diary was 'quite small.' Could have something to do with that. Besides, I see big enough differences between Riddle and Voldemort to count them as seperate characters. Maybe Voldemort repairs the diary (returned to Lucias Malfoy) and re-creates a younger copy of himself, sacrificing one of his more minor Death eaters en route.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back