• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TODAY IS LALAPIZZAME'S BIRTHDAY

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • Today is the birthday of everyone's favorite naughty little dudu, lalapizzame/Team Bidoof! Lala may not come around the forum as much these days, but he's a staple member of the server and always keeps things entertaining, even though he often goes about this in questionable ways.
    If you see him on the server in the coming days, be sure to send him birthday wishes!

Have a good birthday Lala, and I hope someone makes a cake for you, for once.

gawk.png

Years
  • Happy birthday to one of the Showdown server's biggest personalities! I know I never talk to Lala along with my Showdown days being well behind me, but he's cool nonetheless.

Now go and have all the cake and presents you can have!

Sirfetch’d

you know you are special to me, even if you haunt my dreams(and twitter and PMs and skype)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    OMG LALA! MY DEAR BUDDY!! happy birthday, i wish you the happiest of birthdays, i wish u would respond to me on twit.....lmaoo

i hope you've been well, thinking of you, and love you and hope to talk to you soon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy birthday, one of the doofs c: So many doofs. But you are TEAM bidoof. Fancy. I hope you have a really nice day!

Years
  • well, my thanks to all the ppl who posted here, on my profile, or elsewhere. it was a very special day to me, because i got money. any payday is worth its weight in gold to me.
    Today is the birthday of everyone's favorite naughty little dudu, lalapizzame/Team Bidoof! Lala may not come around the forum as much these days, but he's a staple member of the server and always keeps things entertaining, even though he often goes about this in questionable ways.
    If you see him on the server in the coming days, be sure to send him birthday wishes!

Have a good birthday Lala, and I hope someone makes a cake for you, for once.

gawk.png
    "questionable"? everything i do is, at the bare minimum, legal. :gawk:

well, noa, considering i spent all day researching cake recipes, i think in the end i'll be baking a cake for myself. not a problem since i'd rather test out a new recipe on myself than unknowingly prepare other ppl a poor cake. maybe you and the rest of the server will get to taste one of them someday, when i feel confident serving my pc friends one.
    Happy birthday Lala!

my thanks, kostas. stay around so we can celebrate your bday next.
    Happy birthday to one of the Showdown server's biggest personalities! I know I never talk to Lala along with my Showdown days being well behind me, but he's cool nonetheless.

Now go and have all the cake and presents you can have!
    thank you. i am growing old and infirm, but i will never stop loving cake or presents.

you are too kind when you say i am one of the server's biggest personalities; those would be wolf and ben, the slimiest scoundrels i know. you've reminded me of one deeply distressing scenario: when i must leave this mortal body and reincarnate into an even greater being than i currently am, who will guard the server from their intrigues? every birthday brings me closer to my impending doom, and therefore the server to fiery armageddon. terrible thought.
    Happy b-day! Again :p
    thanks. this is technically the 100th time i've celebrated a bday, so yes, i've heard the phrase a lot. but for this community's sake, i shall endure.
    Happy birthday, archenemy. ¬_¬

Spoiler:
    speak of the devil. ¬_¬ never expected to see you in this corner, archnemesis. ¬_¬

my thanks for the wishes. cute cake too: it's like a selfie of me. you must understand i have reasons for not wanting to eat 9-year-old cake, but i suspect those are the very reasons you've sent me one in the spoilers tag. crafty... ¬_¬

cheers to your destruction, love. i look forward to it around june 30. it'll be terrific, i hope.
    happy birthday cakeman :seduce:
    :seduce: believe me, i didn't stop thinking about cake even on this special milestone for the universe. thank you for reminding me of the cake i plan to test this week. may you eat one of my cakes someday.
    happy birthday oolala

you know you are special to me, even if you haunt my dreams(and twitter and PMs and skype)
    jelli, you know that is precisely why i am special to you. i hope one day i can just get my hands in a sweet, fleshy, juicy as all get out watermelon with you. mmmm mmm mm. as kfc would say, butt-mashin' good. i'm lovin' it.
    You are the only person I will ever write a diss track for. Happy birthday!
    speak of the devil's partner in crime! you are one of two people who will ever get me salty in mario kart, or a pokemon battle. thank you for that, you wonderfully cheeky young man. much as i believe i am too good in all categories to merit any diss track, i will accept it and glory in your resentment and envy of all my perfect perfections.
    Heyo Lala, I hope you have great birthday around, I hope all the best for you in real life and in Battle Server as well!
    my, starry windy. i think many ppl wish the world would be spared from me via swift justice for crimes i definitely have not committed. you are one of the few to send me blessings, and i will cherish them. thank you.
    OMG LALA! MY DEAR BUDDY!! happy birthday, i wish you the happiest of birthdays, i wish u would respond to me on twit.....lmaoo

i hope you've been well, thinking of you, and love you and hope to talk to you soon
    i don't go on twitter much these days, pls understand. it's not you, it's my laziness.

instead i will say here that i'm grateful for these wishes and your continual regard for me. for reasons i cannot fathom, you seem to think i'm a good person worthy of concern, and i'm vaguely amused (and appreciative) of that whenever i'm reminded of it.
    Happy birthday, one of the doofs c: So many doofs. But you are TEAM bidoof. Fancy. I hope you have a really nice day!
    thank you, i take pride in being the village doofus, or the team of village doofuses. i am the one and only, a fundamental pillar of this community.
    happy birthday lala! i hope you enjoy it!
    thank you. you can trust i enjoy any day where a fat stack of dollar bills lands in my lap.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Happy belated birthday, Lala! I'm sorry for being late. ;-;

Will you bake a cake for me for your birthday?

Years
  • Amazing how many followers you have amassed on this day, Cthulhu.

hbday lala <3
    thank you. please refrain from slapping my brothers and sisters with your mucky tentacle of lies and deceit in this public area, where they cannot defend themselves.
    Happy belated birthday, Lala! I'm sorry for being late.
    4.%20cry.gif

Will you bake a cake for me for your birthday?
    we were doing so well with your bday post until you requested a cake from me, omi. you know i do not do out-of-town delivery. i will only serve the freshest of cakes to friends.

Back