• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler's Playground v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yay, I now have a toddler partner! His name will be... Will! (lol Guillermo xD) And he'll travel Johto with me~ (if I could only find him in the game again..)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yay, I now have a toddler partner! His name will be... Will! (lol Guillermo xD) And he'll travel Johto with me~ (if I could only find him in the game again..)
    Congratz....Lucky you xD
    *Phew* You didnt pick Phanpy,I want to be the first one to pick him.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Can you stop making comments about not being able to choose a partner? It's rather irritating one more time and it's a warning 'kay?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh wait, Phanpy is a great pokémon! Maybe I should take that instead... jk ;P

Ash had a Phanpy I just remembered! But I didn't see it much, maybe that was around when I stopped watching the anime.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    *Rejoin*

Why: I was in th previous TP. >_>
    Beside that, Toddlers are cute!

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Whoops, missed that one. Stupid of me. ~_~

Anyway, the password is TROPICS.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Mm, even though I won't be getting a partner YET... I'll still get started on the sprite of notched-eared Pichu ><'

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I probably will get to the icon, but even though I can make it GIF, I don't think I can make the background around it clear ><' But...

Oh, my, just found out that the actual one that'll appear in the movie is a she XD Figures, 'cause in my daydreams my character found a notched-eared Pichu, and it was female.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Just a question, why are the discussion deleted in the TP Social Group? Have I missed something important?

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Bleh, I think when the time comes to choose my partner, I'll just say it's the notched-eared Pichu. It's kind of impossible for me...

Unless...

Is there any Pokemon that has a part of their ear, tail, etc. split into three triangle-like things? Because with a little splicing and recoloring I could make it work...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back