• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Totodile? Cyndaquil? or Chikorita

Which Starter You Gonna Choose!

• Totodile

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Ever since I first played Silver I've always liked Cyndaquil. I used to like Totodile most, since its water and they're almost always my favorite, but I found Cyndaquil and its evolution to be the easiest to use.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Why making the same poll 1000 times?
    Chikorita. That's my second favorite starter out of the 12 (first is Charmander). Would be awesome to see how it follows you and stuff, and would be even more awesome to see how stronger it became with the new moves/features of 3rd-4th gen, in it's home region.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • -shakes head- Why do we get so many of these...

Anyways, I am going to choose Cyndaquil considering it makes Silver have Totadile like in PokeSpe.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Cyndaquil, I just like it's looks. [:
    Even though I love water types, but I always pick the fire types, well not in D/P/Pt.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    I think Ill start with chikorita . I might not evolve it. Ill have a perma chikorita. its the cutest in its first evolve stage<3

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • I like them all :]

Chikorita is the cutest, but Cyndaquil is the best...and evolves to be the most powerful. I like Totodile, hate the evolutions though :/

Charchic.

SuperLightning

Eevee Lover and Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    gotta be totodile. it has its own style and kinda disapates from the other 2. i mean the others are considered cute while
    totodile would be considered awesome looking. Also he would have an advatage in battle.

so in short TOTODILE FOR THE WIN

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I'm going to choose Totodile as I always have. It's the only non-Grass Starter I've ever chosen.

My first choice is Totodile, and if not Totodile, I'd choose Chikorita. I've never really liked Cyndaquil as much as the other two

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Im going to use Cyndaquil as my first choice because he was my starter in silver. Tododile would be next, then chikorita.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • I'll choose Totodile like I did in silver, it's the only non-fire starter that I choose. I didn't like cyndaquil, but I still prefer it than chikorita.

Years
  • I picked totodile but I really like cyndaquil as well might go with him because he was my first choice when I got the original Silver version...

But in truth I really want both, plus there is a few real good water options handed to you in the second generation (Suicune & Red Gyarados)

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • i'll be picking cyndaquil ^!TYPHLOSION!^ then i'll jusr get totodile and chikorita throug trades ^^

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
  • I chose Cyndaquil in Silver so I'm not gonna make a change this time around either.

Chikorita is prolly the worst to chose from since you have to face a flyin gym and a bug gym early in the game.

Back