• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Tough Decision... Like Regieleki or Regidrago.. V18+ or wait for completed Dynamax and Gigantamax add-on?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    I've followed fauno's guide step by step; maybe it's just my version, Zmoves implemented but I keep getting this error message no matter what I try:

Spoiler:

I use 16.2 with Zmove add-on.. Whoever managed to get the Dynamax script fauno made work for that version, I'd like to see how you arranged the arguments to pull it off. The creator of the did mention it was incomplete and to expect errors but everything else is ok except scene which what led me to this question.. Wait for the Dynamax and Gigantamax script to become an add on when finshed, wait for someone to show how all arguments were arranged to work for V16.2, hybrid Mega Evolution with Zmoves with Dynamax band for both purposes but a crystalized energy to make the moves possible must be implemented unless I can make PikaPa-Pow and Veevee Volley work without needing a specific item or crystal, or make the jump to the latest version of essentials and transfer everything I can over and do it again which is my last resort if neither of the ladder 3 happen by the end of season 2 in development which is when I'll give a link to my project here? Reason being that season 1 by itself was buggy (aka desperatly unfinished and not something I'd post the link to on pokecommunity yet but it's at least working in some respect); Many plans in season 1 had to be moved to season 2 cause of time taken and was made exclusive to certain socials for testing purposes only. Any opinion to help weigh my options or the ladder 3 is welcome.

Years
  • v18 all the way. Dynamax and Z-Moves are a fad, like fidget spinners. They shouldn't be the reason you don't upgrade. Something like the massive performance improvements in v18 is gonna a long way to make you game feel as smooth as possible. Dynamax v18 is gonna be completed in some time and a Z-Move addon for v18 is also being worked on. So if you're patient, you'll get the best of both worlds.

Years
    • Seen today
    I can't attest for Z-Moves, but i'm about 75% done with the v18 Dynamax script, so it'll come out eventually if you want to wait for that. I cant give you any sort of time frame, but I haven't abandoned the project.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    v18 all the way. Dynamax and Z-Moves are a fad, like fidget spinners. They shouldn't be the reason you don't upgrade. Something like the massive performance improvements in v18 is gonna a long way to make you game feel as smooth as possible. Dynamax v18 is gonna be completed in some time and a Z-Move addon for v18 is also being worked on. So if you're patient, you'll get the best of both worlds.

I checked V18 out a little and the triple battle mechanic got me invested in it, once EBDX comes out; I'm set on sprites and graphical stuff. After Season 2, I'm making the jump to V18.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    I can't attest for Z-Moves, but i'm about 75% done with the v18 Dynamax script, so it'll come out eventually if you want to wait for that. I cant give you any sort of time frame, but I haven't abandoned the project.

That's awesome, I'm hyped to see how it comes out.

Back