• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Touhoumon: World Link v1.25 (Nuzlocke)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • Touhoumon: World Link v1.28 (Nuzlocke)

This is Touhoumon: World Link v 1.25. And I will be Nuzlocking this... blind. I have NO clue what is going to happen, or the difficulty of this game, though since it's Touhoumon, I have a guess... Hopefully it isn't THAT hard, but it probably is.

Rules:

1: Touhou dies, it dies. Yeah, no revival, you know this much.
    2: One Touhou per route. Can't catch any more, or it has to die.
    3: Nickname Everything: Is this surprising? I have to do this one.
    4: My starter is in the party at all times, unless killed. No matter how badly she sucks in battle.
    5: No catching legen- err... Last Words or Final Words. That's just cheap.

Well, let's get started.

Also: After update 8 I am using 1.28, which was just released a couple days ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 001: The Beginning of the Journey!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Haha, this is hilarious! (Makes me wonder... who in tarnation made this game though? :paranoid:)

I can't wait for the next update. This's just that funny. (by the way, your neighbor is a bit weird. She has pretty much the same dialog as May when you play as Landon in Pokemon Ruby... Isn't that a little bit weird? Dialog like that is usually reserved for NPCs with a mild crush on the main character... I sure hope said neighbor is normal... :paranoid:)

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • @mew_nani: It's Touhou, fanon says most, if not all characters are gay. This is based off some fanon, and Mar (Maribel) and Renko is a common pairing of the two.

This just happens to be an alternate universe.

@Teh Baro: I know what you mean, I don't like the grass much either... but it's not the worst grass I've seen.

@Sage Harpuia: This is Emerald, not Ruby, but close enough.

Update maybe later today. Got the pics, just need to write it.

mew_nani

Years
  • ...So about 80% of the characters of the game are gay, the grass is radioactive, and you catch little girls dressed as Pokemon and battle with 'em? I thought Corna was bad.... The insanity is spreading!:'(

And yay, I can't wait!

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Update 002: Renko vs Mar.

Spoiler:

Here you go... probably not great, but the lines aren't as... good as the last time.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    "Boneka" actually means "Doll" in Indonesian. So that would probably make sense.

Also:
    >Level 5
    >Sweet Kiss
    >/facepalm

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Honestly not surprised it means Doll in some language, I don't think I said anything about that. Also, yeah... this is Touhoumon. Expect BS like that to happen. At least the leveling in this game isn't insane as well. You'll see why later.

EDIT: Also this was a Nuzlocke. So my run and LP was almost ended right here. You don't want to Nuzlocke Touhoumon games... EVER.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
  • Haha, so funny.:laugh:

I think your lucky: at least your mother isn't in league with an EVIL SORCERER hell-bent on stretching his influences and power all over the world. That sadly isn't much consolidation, considering your neighbor appears to be gay, the sun is haywire, and the grass is GLOWING, and the world is inhabited by living dolls. (not to mention said neighbor looks very creepy... :paranoid:)

Good luck on your noble quest!

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Update 3: The Beginning of the Real Quest!

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
  • ...It appears that the devious Baro has taken Hoenn too... Flee while you still can! (that Bad Egg might come back... :paranoid:)

And, as for your last question... You angred the great and powerful sound effects lady from The Price is Right. :D

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Java? Oh. Creative. Really.

Ichii is very anticlimactic. X-Special and then... what? OHKO'd? Seriously? Bad Egg intensifying sun rays? Stalkers errywhere erryday?

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Tried out a new writing style, I hope you like it.

Upload 004: 2:3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Now for another part.

Chapter 5: Kodok and ??????

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • I noticed that too. ALL of the cities in the regions are like that.

Spoilers? Nah.

Chapter 006: The Land of Kanto, and the Fight against Brawly!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
  • R.I.P. Jade and Dowser. You are already missed...

Disreguarding that sad note, this is turning out pretty hilarious! I like the dialogue being spoken between your... err... dolls and the enemy... ....dolls... (This just sounds weird... :\) I like it. :D

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Chapter 007: Pirates and Museums!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • (A/N: Oh god, that fight was rage inducing. You'll see why in there.)

Update 008: The Greatest *******: Maribel Han Birch!

Spoiler:

Back