• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Yes I really do like Premier Balls lol. When XY released I decided to breed a living Dex in uniform Balls as we were no longer restricted to Pokéballs from breeding. I decided it would also be best to have them all Females with Hidden Abilities, I believe this adds value. I looked at all Balls and chose Premier as it looks clean. Luxury was a close second as it's the only Ball that adds some benefit. Dive also got a close look but came in third. Master Ball was a brief thought until I tested it and realized it doesn't breed down.

In the future I believe this will be a great resource to have. My favorite ball to to get passed down with all Hidden Abilities. We don't know what will be unavailable in Gen 7. I will already have it available when Gen 7 releases. Sometimes it's not great because some Pokémon have HA they never use like Scizor or Skarmory for example. At least I'll have them available. I'm sure nobody thought a HA Rattata would be valuable last Gen.

So much work though!! I'm good with Friend Safari Mon and their lines. Horde abilities are providing harder to catch, I only have a couple. More work to do there. Then like I mentioned in my last post, finding these Unavailable and Fossils, will be hard but I won't give up. Until I find the proper Ball they will remain in my Dex with a Pokéball as I've put more weight on having HA than the Ball. Legendary I don't care, Ball is most important.

Years
edit: OMG OMG OMG YES :DDDDDD

So, after playing a little more Fire Emblem and beating Chapter 16, I decided to hop back onto X to see if anybody had taken my Regirock on the GTS for a Regigigas. And, they had. I was ecstatic. So I went into Victory Road and killed a wild Gurdurr to get my Rufflet to evolve into Braviary, and with that…
Spoiler:

Then I headed over to Lumiose City, and to Sycamore's lab, where I got this!
Spoiler:

I really want to thank the people that helped me get here, like iAzire and Flushed (who gave me some entries) and my Mibbit bros, but especially EV and Blade/Lilith, because if it weren't for those two ladies I probably would not have bothered to even complete my Kalos Dex, let alone the National Dex. This feels great. :)

I will get to trying my luck with this thing before long, definitely.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
@Mac go do it. It's worth the effort and most of the people in chat already have everything for you :P

@flare YAY! Now go hatch a shiny with me!

Still no sign of a shiny and I've been breeding like crazy as always. Does this game hate me that much? :((

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'll do it at my own pace thank you very much <.< (Which is stupidly slow!)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Jeez, that must have taken some time. Well, I do believe that congratulations are in order!

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I'm with Mac. Let's complete our 'dex super slowly together!!
Seriously, I dropped a throwback onto the GTS for a Taillow, that's how slowly I'm doing it.

Years
edit: OMG OMG OMG YES :DDDDDD

So, after playing a little more Fire Emblem and beating Chapter 16, I decided to hop back onto X to see if anybody had taken my Regirock on the GTS for a Regigigas. And, they had. I was ecstatic. So I went into Victory Road and killed a wild Gurdurr to get my Rufflet to evolve into Braviary, and with that…
Spoiler:

Then I headed over to Lumiose City, and to Sycamore's lab, where I got this!
Spoiler:

I really want to thank the people that helped me get here, like iAzire and Flushed (who gave me some entries) and my Mibbit bros, but especially EV and Blade/Lilith, because if it weren't for those two ladies I probably would not have bothered to even complete my Kalos Dex, let alone the National Dex. This feels great. :)

I will get to trying my luck with this thing before long, definitely.

Gah, I'm SO jealous. I won't be starting the national dex until we get PokeBank and even then I'll probably be missing a hundred or so. Congrats! n~n Now you should give your game to me, hehe. :)

I'm still struggling with trying to breed a shiny Chespin. Only hatched about 210 so far but it's getting tedious to box all the extras and check their IVs. Might just starting releasing them all since I have a fair few 5IV bulletproof adamant Chespins already.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I put a Shiny Gligar on GTS last night requesting a Kyurem. I put in the message that I would like a Timid and/or Shiny Kyurem. Of course I didn't get one like that but I did get a 6IV non Shiny Naive Kyurem. Instead of getting one to make Kyurem-W I got one that makes a perfect Kyurem-B.

I'm not upset but I have Reshiram on XY. I haven't tried getting Zekrom as I own White and Black 2, both of which have Zekrom to catch. I just need Pokébank to get them.No matter I suppose, at least it's not random IV.

On a side thought, does anybody have a Shiny 6IV Kyurem they RNG'ed? Preferably ENG.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Jeez Janna you're everywhere, haha. Ugh I want bank out so bad! I have so many good Pokemon in my 5th Gen games. :(

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
As good as I could possibly get it: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2986914
Make Pokebank come out and I'll give it to you for free!

That would be great!! I'll love you forever. You know the low Attack is actually a benefit. If possible all Special Attackers should have as low an Attack stat as possible. 0 obviously being the best. Confusion damage is calculated off the Attack stat, the lower it is, the less confusion damage. Add a 0IV to a decreasing nature and it's perfect for battling against confusion.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
That would be great!! I'll love you forever. You know the low Attack is actually a benefit. If possible all Special Attackers should have as low an Attack stat as possible. 0 obviously being the best. Confusion damage is calculated off the Attack stat, the lower it is, the less confusion damage. Add a 0IV to a decreasing nature and it's perfect for battling against confusion.
Exactly why I went for 1! Was the lowest seed I could find and I had to do it because I'm crazy like that :P

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Yeah, most things that I RNG breed that are special attackers get the great honor of having an IV of 0 in Attack and a hindering nature. I remember when I was learning to RNG and I always wanting things to be flawless IVs, then I realized that you can normally not care about one of the attack stats and you'll be good :D

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
When I RNG'ed my Kyurem I went for the best spread possible because of Black/White Kyurem. That Kyurem won't make a good Black Kyurem! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back