• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Sadly I have all released HA Starters. For everybody's sake I wish I could trade more. Everything I trade is free so that helps a lot, not everybody is that nice. I started doing it because I hated being denied trades because I had nothing good when I started.

Thinking about it now though, maybe I don't have nice things because I give everything away? Obviously I have a few nice things from people here but they aren't for trade because I need them for my Living Dex.

On another note, that's great Lunis!! Good luck getting more!!

Years
    Sadly I have all released HA Starters. For everybody's sake I wish I could trade more. Everything I trade is free so that helps a lot, not everybody is that nice. I started doing it because I hated being denied trades because I had nothing good when I started.

Thinking about it now though, maybe I don't have nice things because I give everything away? Obviously I have a few nice things from people here but they aren't for trade because I need them for my Living Dex.

On another note, that's great Lunis!! Good luck getting more!!

Thank you :)

I know what you mean about giving away stuff. I had some nice shinies at first and pretty much gave them away because I had the same feeling when I was denied a trade. I'm still pretty lenient on my trades. Heck, a lot of my more recent trades have been for stuff that just goes right back in my shop. Plus look at my trader review, it is filled with mostly me doing nice things for other traders and not myself. Don't worry, Kirk, us nice guys may finish last but we always get what's coming to us in the end. ;)

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Yeah hopefully something like this weekend. Got plans with a girl :P

It's been awhile since I've done anything social, this should be nice, a break from the work/sleep combo. It's like a Charizard Y switched into my life.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Nah Cloyster has high Def, even though it's a Water Type I like to attack with Hydro Pump. It's awesome if you have Mega Launcher.

Years
    You know something... I'm still a little curious as to what the [???] Prefix is for trader reviews. One of these days I hope to find out. I had forgotten all about that little bit of curiosity until a moment ago.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Breeding Vivillon is proving to be a pain. I want a complete collection of competitive Vivillon's, that would be nice.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I'm breeding Vivillon. I have 6IV, Timid, Compound Eyes, full Egg Moves. I can supply you with a parent. Female will be in a Premier Ball so if you want a different Ball I can give you a Male.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm breeding one in a repeat ball, but I haven't worked in the egg moves, so I would appreciate a male one. ^^

Thank you very much for your offer!

Years
    Does anyone know if its possible for a jirachi in gen 6 to get acess to iron head and ice punch if he didnt have it coming into x?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Does anyone know if its possible for a jirachi in gen 6 to get acess to iron head and ice punch if he didnt have it coming into x?

Unfortunately no, it is not possible. Those are Tutor moves and can't be learned in generation VI yet. The next installments of the series located in the Kalos region will most likely include Move Tutors, though. So you can either wait for the next games or trade for a Jirachi that already has those moves. I'd recommend asking for one in the Legendary/Event/Pokébank QTT. Be sure to read the rules first! Good luck! :)

Shhmew

Years
    I do not breed Vivillon because I don't like my native pattern ;-; It's a shame really because I really do like Vivillon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not that good at breeding, so I rarely do it unless I'm planning to use these Pokémon when battling. Vivillon is not one of them, though, unfortunately. :P

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    I do not breed Vivillon because I don't like my native pattern ;-; It's a shame really because I really do like Vivillon.

Same. I don't like my native pattern a whole lot, so I haven't bred it at all. I'd *love* to have a flawless Elegant (in Heal Ball) or Garden (in Nest).

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I like my pattern a lot. All of you guys can have one for free. Just send me a PM if you want one and give me some time to breed it. ^^

My pattern is Sun, btw. I don't mind breeding them in different balls if you want, though. In fact, any suggestions?

Years
    I like my pattern a lot. All of you guys can have one for free. Just send me a PM if you want one and give me some time to breed it. ^^

My pattern is Sun, btw. I don't mind breeding them in different balls if you want, though. In fact, any suggestions?

Not to steal Kirk's thunder here, but I think vivillon looks good in a premier ball, XD. Especially since your pattern is sun. That's a real pretty one.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    No I still haven't gotten a Shiny yet. I did postpone Vivillon breeding after you didn't need one anymore. I also restarted my main game so I haven't done much breeding at all since then.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm not that good at breeding, so I rarely do it unless I'm planning to use these Pokémon when battling. Vivillon is not one of them, though, unfortunately. :P

What kind of wife of you of mine?!?! I SHALL MAKE YOU GOOD

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years

Not to steal Kirk's thunder here, but I think vivillon looks good in a premier ball, XD. Especially since your pattern is sun. That's a real pretty one.
    I love the Ocean pattern. Wish my friend was still stationed in Hawaii... I'd make him breed me one! lol :)

EDIT: I just looked up Vivillon on Serebii to get the name of the pattern I like, and noticed it's Pokedex number is 666! Now I know what to name my future Ocean Vivillon :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back