• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Me, I just catch Pokemon in whatever ball I feel is right.. I guess now when I go play the older games I should keep in mind that females pass on the Pokeball now. XD

Too bad I never beat White and have no motivation for it. I know, terrible. Maybe I should just skip it and go to White 2. IDK. I neeed to transfer my old 'mons!

Years
    Me, I just catch Pokemon in whatever ball I feel is right.. I guess now when I go play the older games I should keep in mind that females pass on the Pokeball now. XD
    At first I didn't care for it all that much, and would usually have my stuff in either Dusk Balls, Quick Balls or Repeat Balls. But nowadays i've taken it more into account.

Too bad I never beat White and have no motivation for it. I know, terrible. Maybe I should just skip it and go to White 2. IDK. I neeed to transfer my old 'mons!
    Honestly, nobody would blame you. Some will say BW2 are more worth your time, me being one of them. xP

Basically what I have to say is in the quote.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I get my POWERSAVES on Friday guys, I'll let you know how successful I am at cloning with it. :3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I was going to replay White soon. You can get a Female HA Darumaka in Premier on White. Not sure about the later two. I think you may be able to get one from N's Pokémon but you actually have to link to a White/Black file that's advanced a certain length in the game. I believe it is just easier to play White yourself.

You can also get HA Meowth on B2W2 in your first trade on the Ferris Wheel. You can't pick the Ball though. I'm still looking for somebody who has a HA Female Meowth in Premier or one waiting to come over from DW.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    I get my POWERSAVES on Friday guys, I'll let you know how successful I am at cloning with it. :3

I want to get one sometime if cloning is good. Then I can pass out good mons for free to regulars everyone from time to time. Gotta limit production and availability ;)

Years
    On the note of that Meowth, I think you can only get that from Yancy if you're playing as the guy. If you're playing as the girl, Curtis gives you a Mankey instead. And if i'm not mistaken it can be either male or female, so if you don't get that you can save before doing it.

But you don't want an HA Darumaka, trust me. Sheer Force is OVER 9000 times better for Darmanitan than Zen Mode. >_>

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016

I want to get one sometime if cloning is good. Then I can pass out good mons for free to regulars everyone from time to time. Gotta limit production and availability ;)
    Hey Tabor let's make everything free again and you give me all your pretties k?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Just did a passerby trade, got a Shiny Articuno from Sinnoh. It's Hardy Natured. Does this seem Legit? I know it's a Roamer in Platinum, so that's why I'm questioning it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    But you don't want an HA Darumaka, trust me. Sheer Force is OVER 9000 times better for Darmanitan than Zen Mode. >_>

But for those of us that are breeders/collectors who just want a collection of Pokemon to hoarde over.... The HA of any Pokemon no matter how useless is likely going to be atractive. You can always breed a regular ability from a parent that has the HA, but if all you have is a regular ability you can never breed the HA.

Years

I've read some bad things about this, so I'm curious as to how good it will do or the potential for corrupting files with it. AR's have always been a little scary imo.

Years
    You can back up save files so even if the current save is corrupted, it's not that big of a deal.

I would hope, so long as it doesn't somehow save the corruption as the last thing saved so it just automatically corrupts everytime. I know that is a genuine engineering issue but I don't have a clue how this powersave thing works so it's hard to tell.
    It's a neat idea though if it does work out. Has to be better than this timed cloning bullcrap. Hit it every 4.5 seconds my shiny metal butt.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I actually got it today but the ♥♥♥♥ing thing doesn't work. It says usb not recognized u_u emaled support. ♥♥♥♥ D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I actually got it today but the ♥♥♥♥ing thing doesn't work. It says usb not recognized u_u emaled support. ♥♥♥♥ D:
    ♥♥♥♥ you too!!!! :D :D Btw, it's emailed not emaled. Have to keep after you and Tabor for spelling gosh you're supposed to be adults already!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    ♥♥♥♥ I hate when I make a typo and you find it >.> but yeah, I'm really frustrated. :x My linux desktop didn't detect that I had anything in either, so it seems like it's a hardware fault with the device itself. :( I emailed Datel support but we'll see what they say, if not I can just return it and get a replacement.

I emailed the seller as well, just as easy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    ♥♥♥♥ you too!!!! :D :D Btw, it's emailed not emaled. Have to keep after you and Tabor for spelling gosh you're supposed to be adults already!

What fun is it being an adult?

And isn't it spelled "Ewe Two!" not "You Too"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back