• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I would say you should enjoy your years of school while you're in and don't have to hold down a full time job. But you have no idea what fun is <3

THREE NEW PROMOTIONS IN #TC IRC TODAY!

Shh don't tell her she might realize what I did. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    K don't go into irc. Got it. I'll just.. go be lonely by myself I guess

And dyl I'm hating every hour of class and I have a job too tyvm.

Years
  • Not sure if I already said it, but congrats to the whole lot of you - Blade for graduation, and Necrum, Zach and Dyl for IRC promotions. :P I'm next, right?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Congrats guys! I'll be in chat when I'm not dying aka in two weeks when finals are over

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Congrats to those that got promoted :D

i didn't notice i got voiced on the chat until my greet started showing and i was like OH CRAP THAT IS SOOO 2012.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Congrats, everyone. :] I rarely go on the chat, but definitely would if IRC weren't so laggy for me. Seriously need to download a client, haha. Also, good luck on your graduation, Blade. Hope you enjoy it!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Congrats, everyone. :] I rarely go on the chat, but definitely would if IRC weren't so laggy for me. Seriously need to download a client, haha. Also, good luck on your graduation, Blade. Hope you enjoy it!

Don't make me drive up to New York and do it for you u_u

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    You always say that. d: I know you've disabled this for viewing by the way, so here you go!

OH WOW THANKS ASHLEY ♥ that's awesome 9000 posts n_n yaaaaaaaay

and now 9001

hahaha

over.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    So um.. my 3DS no longer reads my X and the cartridge is ruined... goodbye trading for me :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back