• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • Well, 30 boxes is only 900 eggs so technically 1 shiny would be average. I guess your RNG doesn't like you that much and prefers your GF!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm pondering on what to breed next -- I am thinking adamant Kangaskhan. :3 I have a jolly one already. Whoops, this should probably be in the other topic XD

SO WHAT IS EVERYONE UP TO WHY IS THIS DEAD?!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'm pondering on what to breed next -- I am thinking adamant Kangaskhan. :3 I have a jolly one already. Whoops, this should probably be in the other topic XD

Bad mac, posting in wrong thread. >:[ you can post in both for +2 post count ya?

Last day I have to wake up and go to an 8 am class yaaaaaaaay tomorrow is last day of classes \o/ I have a surprise for everyone when I'm done with finals next week ;)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Bad mac, posting in wrong thread. >:[ you can post in both for +2 post count ya?

Last day I have to wake up and go to an 8 am class yaaaaaaaay tomorrow is last day of classes \o/ I have a surprise for everyone when I'm done with finals next week ;)

Is the surprise a 6 IV Shiny Mew?

Years
  • I'm pondering on what to breed next -- I am thinking adamant Kangaskhan. :3 I have a jolly one already. Whoops, this should probably be in the other topic XD

Well unfortunately, with the weather getting nicer and warmer, I've had to do a lot of yard work. 95 percent of my huge yard is not shaded, so the minute the sun comes out it starts to grow. I could really go for a mower form rotom these days. Plus I tend to spend a lot of my free time when the weather is nice kayaking. I love being on the water. So between that and the wife nagging about me spending all my time here, I haven't been around much.

I've pretty much stopped trading right now, mainly due to lack of requests and the lack of stuff I actually need.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • My tonsils are swollen. Grr.

In other news, my 5:30 am work time ends tomorrow so I may be shifting back to a more normal schedule starting this weekend. On the other hand, no work until the next event/convention and therefore no money. :(

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • My tonsils are swollen. Grr.

In other news, my 5:30 am work time ends tomorrow so I may be shifting back to a more normal schedule starting this weekend. On the other hand, no work until the next event/convention and therefore no money. :(

Just think though, I'm sure you wont' be waiting that long for another one :P You live in a pretty big area so i'm sure they'll be using it pretty soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Was sort of busy this week. Projects were piling up, and I had to get them all finished before deadline, which is today. Thankfully, I got them all done. n_n;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I'm just breeding for my new battle team. I like using UU Pokémon, because why the hell not? ^-^

I'm currently breeding for a 6iv Heal Ball Swirlix. Adamant <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    You losers, go post in discussion breeding thread and get it to 100 posts pleaseeee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back