• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Do you get Shiny Charm after capturing all Pokémon, or just ones from within the region? d: Also, good luck on your finals, Absol; hope you ace them!

Shiny Charm includes actually having caught/owned all 710(? not sure of exact number) Pokemon. Oval Charm is from just seeing all the Pokemon in the Kalos dex.

Thanks, but I'll be lucky to get a 50 on my final today. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    And THAT, my friends, is why I will never obtain the shiny charm. Seems I get more luck without it than you guys do with it anyway. lol

It's not hard at all if you take it a part at a time. :P

And finallyyyyyy bred a perfect female Mawile \o/ On to next breeding project. :D

Years
  • I just bred an ev trained a 6iv non shiny marill from my post in the breeding thread. I have him in the day care now, leveling up to 50 and also popping more masuda eggs.
    Figured I might as well test the thing before continue breeding.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Griffy mocks the almighty Shiny Charm, and the Holy one responds by giving me this on the 19th egg;

Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC

Prankster - Bold - Male
    31/x/31/30/31/31
    Captivate / Switcheroo / Encore / Tickle

Praise be to Lord Shiny Charm.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    So I don't know about you guys but I just ♥♥♥♥ myself at HOENN CONFIRMED!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    And just yesterday I said to Tabor it would be cool if there were Hoenn remakes and if they kept the secret bases. What a coincidence.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • What?

*leaves room, returns, doing a double take*

Holy... WHAT? O_O

Mind=Blown

Also, also, I just decided! EV, I'm going to use that Shiny Absol you gave me for my team in OR/AS (Which version should I get?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    What?

*leaves room, returns, doing a double take*

Holy... WHAT? O_O

Mind=Blown

Also, also, I just decided! EV, I'm going to use that Shiny Absol you gave me for my team in OR/AS (Which version should I get?)

Sapphire because blue > red yup :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'll get both eventually, I just know I will XD Definitely carts though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back