• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    You suck Keiran >:[

Beat Y yaaaay now to spend hours on the dex \o/

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Been wanting to finish my own Dex for a while, but kept pushing it off every time I'm about to actually begin. ;o; Have only about 20 Pokémon right now; hundreds more left to go.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Been wanting to finish my own Dex for a while, but kept pushing it off every time I'm about to actually begin. ;o; Have only about 20 Pokémon right now; hundreds more left to go.

...you poor thing that'll take FOREVER D:

Years
  • Been wanting to finish my own Dex for a while, but kept pushing it off every time I'm about to actually begin. ;o; Have only about 20 Pokémon right now; hundreds more left to go.

If I recall, you said you just erased your save recently? If that's true, WHAT made you think that was a good idea? xP Hope you have some stuff in Bank!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    It's not too bad though. Just lots of hunting and leveling and breeding. But it keeps me playing the game because everytime I find a "rare" Pokemon I get excited. Pikachu!! :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Hau 2 VGC. Niid halp bildeeng teem.

;) Should be interesting getting into VGC stuff, since I'm used to Singles primarily. But Smogon seems to be disappointing me left and right so whatever, time to move on.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Almost done breeding Mawile and almost done with the Central Kalos dex yup

Who needs Pokecheck anyways o 3o

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I finally completed the National Pokédex after about 6 or 7 months. :3 That Shiny Charm will come in handy.

Let's hope that it doesn't somehow end my RNG streak.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I need to work on my Shiny charm too lol I've been lazy but it would be so helpful since I really prefer my own shinies.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Had to take a break from Pokemon and PC for finals. Gave my final presentation over POKEMON! And got a 95 hurray! Then completely bombed next final yup. One more final tomorrow then it's surprise time. ;))

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Do you get Shiny Charm after capturing all Pokémon, or just ones from within the region? d: Also, good luck on your finals, Absol; hope you ace them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back