• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Special balls when breeding with a ditto and a male? More egg moves? More pretty balls?

Yes yes, more egg moves, more pretty balls. Master Balls and Cherish Balls pass on, and so do event moves, and and and and...

Yes, I know why Master, Cherish, and event moves don't pass :P

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    After playing 1,000s of hours of pokemon, I have tons of choice mon IV breed and such.

Most have pokecheck copies on my BW2 Cart. Except the 24+ new ones.

Is their any 6th Gen way to make back-up copies in the even the XY cart is lost or damaged?

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
    After playing 1,000s of hours of pokemon, I have tons of choice mon IV breed and such.

Most have pokecheck copies on my BW2 Cart. Except the 24+ new ones.

Is their any 6th Gen way to make back-up copies in the even the XY cart is lost or damaged?

There is a way to back up copies of mons onto Bank, but you really can't back up a save and put it on another cart. To back copies of things onto Bank, you need a PowerSave device. Can click here to see prices for one and stuff. You would just back a save up with the PowerSave, put the Pokemon you want to keep safe onto Bank, then restore your save. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I can't tell if you're actually being sarcastic, Mac. ;_; Used games are always cheap.
    I bought my Emerald used cart only for $25 and then HG used cart only for $35. Yes, used games are expensive. Except PS3 games those are cheap cheap now. :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Pokemon games tend to be different for used as people still want them but they're out of print so the price goes up.

tabor62

Years
    I bought my Emerald used cart only for $25 and then HG used cart only for $35. Yes, used games are expensive. Except PS3 games those are cheap cheap now. :D

I bought a DS Lite, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon LeafGreen, Pokemon Emerald, and Pokemon HeartGold for only $70

Point is, they can be cheap if you look in the right places and are patient. At least for some games. Other games are cheap all the time o3 o

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I bought a DS Lite, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon LeafGreen, Pokemon Emerald, and Pokemon HeartGold for only $70

Point is, they can be cheap if you look in the right places and are patient. At least for some games. Other games are cheap all the time o3 o

OMG where did you get all of that? Yard sale?

tabor62

Years
    OMG where did you get all of that? Yard sale?

Craiglist, but yard sales are also a good place.

You really need to look to find cool stuff.

I got a GBA SP, some DBZ game, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, and Pokemon LeafGreen for $20, and another time a PSP 1000 for $20 from Craigslist.

I also got my GameCube and N64 from yard sales for $5 a piece, with all the hookups and everything.

I feel like I'm bragging, but look in the right places and you'll get nice stuff in time. Or you could just wait for me to scoop up some deals and pass it on to other people in the future :P (Is this advertisement? D:)

EDIT: Oh, I should add in this is over a period of 3 years, but I've had a slew of other random things as well so bleh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016

I'm not patient at all. When I want a game I want it NOW! Like the new remakes coming aaaah

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    XY has been out longer than the wait until ORAS. Number 1 reason I'm excited for ORAS; trade will boom again!

It has been slow lately but we have to remember it's exam time for colleges and a lot of us are there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back