• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Random announcement in the hopes you'll read it. I set aside a post in me and EV's shop with a preview of what I will be breeding in the future and all the pains I take in getting all the parents together.

Just as a fun side writing project and a glimpse into my crazy head of breeding. o3 o

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7748606&postcount=6

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    New theme lalala~

Yeah summer is bound to have a boom just on the fact that ORAS was announced even, before they're released. People are gonna be excited, especially as the news hits people who don't follow Pokemon as closely but played the originals when they were younger.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Random announcement in the hopes you'll read it. I set aside a post in me and EV's shop with a preview of what I will be breeding in the future and all the pains I take in getting all the parents together.

Just as a fun side writing project and a glimpse into my crazy head of breeding. o3 o

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7748606&postcount=6
    ^He's the weird twin kk

Tabor gimme your mons so I can breed fun stuff. This Scraggy is being dumb still and not giving me what I want ;.;

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    New theme lalala~

Yeah summer is bound to have a boom just on the fact that ORAS was announced even, before they're released. People are gonna be excited, especially as the news hits people who don't follow Pokemon as closely but played the originals when they were younger.

Could someone explain to me what that means D:

I dumb

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    ORAS will be the first game with Pokémon Bank from the get-go. Will be pretty silly to get the Shiny Charm or whatever the dex reward is before the first gym. xD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    ORAS will be the first game with Pokémon Bank from the get-go. Will be pretty silly to get the Shiny Charm or whatever the dex reward is before the first gym. xD

You'll probably have to have beaten the E4 though to get that lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    You'll probably have to have beaten the E4 though to get that lol

Would be great if you don't, though, and just wait until the third gym or so. Personally, I'd seriously like to get hands on my Pokémon as early as possible. :p

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    MOAR POSTS THE BETTER POST HERE POST THERE POST EVERYWHERE

We love the activity y'all n_n

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    WOW!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?

Nobody told me about Gen 3 remakes. Nobody has messaged me on Skype about ANYTHING.

I'm still alive, nobody is talking to me. I mean damn...why!? I'm a busy person but would still love to socialize. I also miss talking to my pair. BRO!! WHERE ARE YOU!? BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, interesting stuff happening, I just found out, do we have a release date? How will this effect trading? New Mega Stones? What version are you getting?

How is my favorite Mod doing? EV that's you. CC/Mac(Daddy) ;) what's up? I feel so forgotten...

Not even a Potatoe has messaged me......

I'm FINALLY done breeding my VGC team. I don't think I'll be breeding anything for like a week, haha. That was hell, let me tell you. Never ever try to breed a full, 6 Pokemon team, in only a day. It's bad. Really bad. I'm gonna go try to get some actual sleep now. Haven't slept well for a couple days, and not worrying about this should help.

REALLY!? Did you breed a competitive Trick Room team? That is the worst I've had as everything has to be 6IV. 0 Spe with all others perfect. THAT was ♥♥♥♥ing hell.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I died twice and came back to life. Then I became addicted to collecting females in pretty balls. Then OR/AS was announced. Then I went insane. End of story o 3o

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I'm FINALLY done breeding my VGC team. I don't think I'll be breeding anything for like a week, haha. That was hell, let me tell you. Never ever try to breed a full, 6 Pokemon team, in only a day. It's bad. Really bad. I'm gonna go try to get some actual sleep now. Haven't slept well for a couple days, and not worrying about this should help.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Sorry, Azire! I guess I didn't think about how you wouldn't know about the remakes. It's making me want to send over my Hoenn team to XY. I had this goal to beat the Elite Four using my past teams, but my Black team didn't survive it... Forget Battle Maison and tournaments. >:(

Never fear! My Latias all 30 of them is so strong. 8)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Trade Corner DCC

Helioptile | Timid | Sand Veil
    31, x, 31, 31, 31, 31
    Pound, Tail Whip, ----, ----

I didn't even try to manipulate the breeding for this, I just wanted Dry Skin with 31/x/x/31/x/31 for my own personal use in doubles battle maison but got this instead. Little upset it's not the ability I wanted but it's gotta have some use for someone, right?

Kinda my first flawless XY pokemon as well, although I don't have plans on focusing on this sort of abuse in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back