• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
    Wooo new Vivillon form will be cool. I figure I'll start a new topic now :o (don't kill me please)

Since the release of X/Y has anyone else done some breeding that other people would consider crazy? Currently, I'm working on breeding myself a flawless(31/31/31/x/31/31) Jolly Gible in Safari Ball. As of posting this, I've hatched 910 eggs within the past 4 days(yesterday I only did about 50 because I went to visit a friend of mine). I would say this is quite a lot of egg, and quite a lot of trouble, to go through for this Pokemon. Just kind of curious to see if anyone else has done something similar to this.

EDIT: Oh yeah, so far I've hatched three shinies, but none of them have been useable. First one was Missing Atk and SpA, second one was missing SpA and SpD, and the latest one was missing HP and SpA.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Wooo new Vivillon form will be cool. I figure I'll start a new topic now :o (don't kill me please)

Since the release of X/Y has anyone else done some breeding that other people would consider crazy? Currently, I'm working on breeding myself a flawless(31/31/31/x/31/31) Jolly Gible in Safari Ball. As of posting this, I've hatched 910 eggs within the past 4 days(yesterday I only did about 50 because I went to visit a friend of mine). I would say this is quite a lot of egg, and quite a lot of trouble, to go through for this Pokemon. Just kind of curious to see if anyone else has done something similar to this.

EDIT: Oh yeah, so far I've hatched three shinies, but none of them have been useable. First one was Missing Atk and SpA, second one was missing SpA and SpD, and the latest one was missing HP and SpA.

Well, I don't know what most would consider crazy but I had hatched 5 shiny Fennekin over the course of a few weeks in February. I don't even like Delphox that much. The best I had gotten was one with HA, HP Ice, and 31/x/30/27/31/31 so at least I got something usuable. An itemless support set with WoW/Mystical Fire/Protect/Psychic had worked pretty well, so I guess it wasn't a complete waste.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Spoiler:

Years

Ouch. :x Yeah, you kinda established in chat that that wasn't the most pleasant time for you. ...You are doing it for a Mega Garchomp of sorts, yes?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ouch. :x Yeah, you kinda established in chat that that wasn't the most pleasant time for you. ...You are doing it for a Mega Garchomp of sorts, yes?

Oh no I hope not. Shiny Mega Garchomp is bright pink u_u

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I WANT A PINK DRAGON!!

So Vivillon count for the day is... boxes of rare patterns and 3 shiny ones. All in a good day's haul n_n

Years
    Well I made a trade dag gummit, and it felt gooood.

I got another shiny flabébé so that is another step closer to getting those done with.
    Still feeling like the pumpkaboo sizes will be the hardest to come across.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I stepped on the GTS to do a Scatterbug for Scatterbug trade.

There was a trade, where the person wanted a Xerneas for a Scatterbug. The best part?

The message said the Scatterbug was SHINY AND 6IV WHEN IT CLEARLY WASN'T SHINY

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back