• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Somehow I feel attached to my FCs since I've had them for quite a while.
    I've had the same FC for as long as I've had these games so I know how you feel. D: But, with no wifi the FCs are useless. D:

Years
    The release for the other Vivillon pattern has been announced! It will be distributed worldwide when the GTS reaches 100 million trades. :D

That's pretty darn exciting.

It seems that pokedex number 666 fancy pattern vivillon really is the sacred beast of sin and it needs
    1 million pokesouls as a sacrifice for its summoning from the ethereal plane.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat GTS TIME GUYS LET'S GO GO GO

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The release for the other Vivillon pattern has been announced! It will be distributed worldwide when the GTS reaches 100 million trades. :D

It looks so beautiful, aaaa. <3 Seriously can't wait to get my hands on it. Wonder if there are any other patterns out there that we might not know about?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I know, same here! I did a few trades today that helped a ton with my dex! I'm really excited for this Vivillon. I can't wait to get it!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    It looks so beautiful, aaaa. <3 Seriously can't wait to get my hands on it. Wonder if there are any other patterns out there that we might not know about?

I honestly doubt this since Powersaves already revealed (or was it something else?) this and the Poke Ball one before they were even officially announced. So if there are more, I'm not sure where they'd come from.

Years
    I honestly doubt this since Powersaves already revealed (or was it something else?) this and the Poke Ball one before they were even officially announced. So if there are more, I'm not sure where they'd come from.

It was from some leaker way before Powersaves was known.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Vivillon trades WHOO!

I think I'll spam the GTS with Japanese Jungle Vivillons from my Pokemon X :O

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'd use GTS, but there's just one teeny-tiny problem:

Unreasonable trades be everywhere. D:
    Try putting up Scatterbug for Scatterbug or Vivillon for Vivillon. I've already completed my collection three times over that way lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back