• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Day 5: Do you prefer the Gen 6 PSS or Gen 7's Festival Plaza?

I wasn't into trading back in Gen 6, so I rarely ever used PSS. I prefer the plaza only because that's the only one I've used.

Years
  • Do you prefer the Gen 6 PSS or Gen 7's Festival Plaza?
    No debate here, the PSS is far superior for trading then the Plaza. However, the Plaza can still be useful for getting some items that are difficult to get in the game.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 6: Have you ever traded via Link Cable? I did quite often, with my dad. He had Blue and I had Silver and Crystal, he traded me a bunch of legendaries <3
    Afterwards it was with a childhood friend living far away, I went to his house and he had Ruby and I had Sapphire. I traded him a Seviper and he traded my a Zangoose

Years
  • Day 6: Have you ever traded via Link Cable?
    i don't have any console beside my second-hand old regular 3ds, so NO. i have never trade any pokemon via link cable.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Day 5: Do you prefer the Gen 6 PSS or Gen 7's Festival Plaza?

I vastly preferred the PSS. Didn't care for the Festival Plaza at all, really.

Day 6: Have you ever traded via Link Cable?

Yep!! Starting way back in the 90s during the Gen 1 craze! Traded with other people somewhat, and traded with myself a ton throughout Gen 1 to Gen 3.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    Yep, back in ye olde school times. I got one of the link cables with four cables that could trade between Gameboy and Gameboy Color. I didn't play Gen III when it came out, so it was mostly Gen 1&2.

I did trade a bunch of my mons to some kids I babysat a whole 8 years after the games came out. My most prized Dragonite leveled up via the Rare Candy Missingno Item glitch hopefully went to a good home.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 7: Did you get your most prized Pokémon yourself or did you trade for it? I got it myself, it's an Adamant HA Shiny Female Eevee, in a Friend Ball.

Years
  • Day 7: Did you get your most prized Pokémon yourself or did you trade for it?

I had to trade to get my most prized Pokemon, the shiny Serperior.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years

I had the GC to GBA Link Cable, so yep. I traded my Distant Lands from both Gale of Darkness and Colosseum to RSEFRLG, and Pal Parked them. I obtained almost full sets of them.

Day 7: Did you get your most prized Pokémon yourself or did you trade for it?

I already talked about my personal Shiny Manaphy, and I think the Shiny Manaphy Kaphotics gave me himself would be the same deal. So other than that, my most prized Pokemon would be... probably the Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi before Project Pokemon got a hold of it and uploaded it on their site. It was actually given to me for free because I was trustworthy.

Years
    i got it. my first 6IV shiny Fletchling with HA. i'll love her so much and evolve her to majestic Talonflame. i bred it myself.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years

• Day 8: How do you organize your PC boxes? Do you change the wallpapers?

I don't really have a method. First few boxes are in-game catches throughout the story, a box to shinies, a box to legends, a box to Pokerus, a box to Dittos, a box to eggs/TSV eggs, a box to high IVs, a box to EV'd, many boxes to events. I never touch the wallpapers.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 8: How do you organize your PC boxes? Do you change the wallpapers? Before trading I organized them by types. Now I have boxes for Eggs, Rareballs, Shinies with my OT, and pending trades. I change wallpapers as a means of organization, and for my boxes to be pretty

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    It's hard to choose a most prize Pokemon, but I'm gonna go with a shiny Charizard that I masuda'd back in 2014 in XY. It didn't take very long to get it and it was Modest with its Hidden Ability, and an incredible IV spread of 31/0/31/31/31/31. Couldn't have been any better. I nicknamed him Rexflame.

Day 8: How do you organize your PC boxes? Do you change the wallpapers?

I have egg boxes with the Pokemons name as the title, so for example a box named "Bulbasaur" with a bunch of perfect IV/HA Bulbasaur eggs waiting to be SV hatched. I have a box of "Utility" pokemon - dittos, HM slaves, contest slaves, nature synchs, etc. I have several boxes of "parents" that I use for breeding. And I have boxes of shinies, perfect shinies, Pokemon for trade, trained Pokemon I use for battling. All of the boxes backgrounds match either the pokemons type or the theme of the box.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    I don't have any specific prized Pokemon. I guess shinies I've caught or bred myself are special to me. Some of my hard-to-find events are also pretty special. Overall, most of my favorite stuff has come from trading.

Day 8: How do you organize your PC boxes? Do you change the wallpapers?
    I have a very specific method. My Pokedex boxes are titled 1-30; 31-60; 61-90, etc. While my Shiny Dex is also numbered S1-30; S31-60; S61-90. My events are organized based on the generation the Pokemon are from no matter what generation they were released. It just makes everything much easier to find.
    And no, I don't change the wallpapers; I just stick to what they provide me.

Years
  • Day 8: How do you organize your PC boxes? Do you change the wallpapers?
    i used to organize them by the place where they live like river, sea, mountain with corresponding wallpaper. however, i don't that again nowadays because i just want to make space for eggs on breeding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back