• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner's Secret Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
  • Hmm, sure! Why not? Timezone is EST. I'll...probably be available at random intervals because I sleep a lot and I usually do other things. But if I had to put a time...it would be around 3-6 PM, since that would be when I'm not at school. Saturday, Sundays and days off...maybe around 6 AM-6 PM? In-game name's the same for Moon and Ultra Moon, in case you are wondering. (It's Crystal)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    I'm gonna give this a try!
    GMT+1
    Available most evenings from 7pm to 10pm,usually the whole day on weekends

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    i would like to particapate i have my three eggs ready.
    i am available after 6pm PST on weekdays and all day on weekends
    You'll need to set your FC in your profile option :)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Reminder to give your Eggs to the Santa! If you don't send anything, you don't get anything. Only 5 days left to do so! :)

Last edited:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    i already contacting the Santa several days ago, yet no response.

Hi,
    It seems like there was a slight miscommunications between you two, but you've gotten replies from your assigned Santa.
    Keep in mind you're on different timezones, and looking at your VM conversation, there wasn't multiple days between your messages and theirs.

Years
  • Hi,
    It seems like there was a slight miscommunications between you two, but you've gotten replies from your assigned Santa.
    Keep in mind you're on different timezones, and looking at your VM conversation, there wasn't multiple days between your messages and theirs.
    yeah, i'll try to match my online time with the Santa then.

King Vivi

King Vivi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2017
    Hi, my time zone is GMT & I can trade pretty much anytime, I'm new to the forums so I'm not sure how to find my FC or IGN or what they are lol, but if you let me know I can provide. Thx

Years
  • This is MrMaradok, reporting for Egg Swap! I'd like to join the Secret Santa, and my eggs are already done pre-heating.

Time Zone: US Pacific Time, UTC−08:00 (Seattle WA)

Days Available: Mon--Sun 12PM to 8PM in general.
    Thur, unavailable 8PM--10PM, open after.
    Sat, unavailable 6:30AM--9:30AM, then open until 5:00PM.
    Sun, initially open from 1PM onward.

Hi, my time zone is GMT & I can trade pretty much anytime, I'm new to the forums so I'm not sure how to find my FC or IGN or what they are lol, but if you let me know I can provide. Thx

You can find the FC by going to your DS, opening the "Friend List" program (the orange, square, smily face) and looking at yourself. The 12 digit number under you is your FC

This should help.

Attachments

• 3ds-fc.jpg
      3ds-fc.jpg
      31.5 KB · Views: 1
    • 3ds-newbie-guide-friendcode.gif
      3ds-newbie-guide-friendcode.gif
      12.3 KB · Views: 1
    Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Today is the last day to send your Eggs! This thread will be closed soon so the Santa can mix the Eggs together.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Eggs redistribution has started! What did you hatch? :)

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I've got a Pokéball Honedge, a Beast Ball A-Vulpix and the loveliest Safari Ball Skorupi in the whole world. Thanks so much whoever sent it. /o/

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I got a Mimikyu, Phanpy, and a Skitty. (:
    If Mimikyu is Moon Ball and perfect 5IV then it's from me! I had three of them as leftovers from an RNG project and thought I would send them to good homes. Hope you like it! ^^

Last edited:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • If Mimikyu is Moon Ball and perfect 5IV then it's from me! I had three of them as leftovers from an RNG project and thought I would send them to good homes. Hope you like it! ^^

Yup! Thank you! Can't wait to see who gets mine. :D I couldn't decide what I wanted to give away so I lined up all my parents and used a random number generator.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back