• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Oh it's so obvious :3
Train Beedrill cuz its weak Scolipede, Store Ariados, Release Beedrill (seriously Beedrill needs better moves and stats)

Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip

Years
Train Chikorita, store Bulbasaur, release Treecko.. I love them all though! But those first two the most.

Monferno, Bisharp, Mienfoo

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Train Monferno because I've always liked its line,
Store Bisharp, while I think its overrated, I'll take it over the last one any day of the week
Kill Release Mienfoo. Sorry, but no. Just no.

Gardevoir, Eelektrik, Farfetch'd

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Train Raticate(cuz its a little weak on defense), Store Milotic (cuz its already strong) and Release Klinklang (i never got to use it tho)

Plusle, Marill, Minun

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Train Alolan Golem for sure. Dat beard.
Sell Golem since its at least dual typed,
Release Gigalith as its the last one left.

Garbodor, Scolipede, Amoonguss

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
You said 'Sell' instead of 'Store' silly but no matter! It's something minor, anyway. :3

Train Scolipede, Store Garbodor, and Release Amoonguss

Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y

Last edited:
Years
Train Charizard X, store Charizard Y, and release Charizard. (Mega charizard Y is basically normal Charizard but way better...)

Pidgeot, Fearow, Dodrio

Back