• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Train Raticate because it can be decent in battle, store Bibarel because it's one of the best HM slaves, and kill release Watchog because I absolutely hate it.

Pidgeot, Fearow, and Noctowl

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Train Fearow, Store Noctowl, Release Pidgeot (sorry I really like you Pidgeot but... Be free!! ≥﹏≤)

Bulbasaur, Totodile, Chimchar (sorry Gen 3 >.<)

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Train Bellossom (cuz it's a little weak), Store Victreebel (I'll train it later when Bellossom gets stronger than this), Release Vileplume (cuz it's already strong)

Empoleon, Gardevoir, Serperior

Years
Do you want to kill me? Because that's how you do it, those 3 are all time favorite Pokemon.
Anyways...train Empoleon, store Gardevoir, and release Serperior. (That was very hard)

Snorlax, Blissey, Audino

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Train Swirlix because I like it more than the other 2
Store Doublade. I like it's pre evo and evo much more than it but I guess its okay
Release Pidgeot. Meh.

Starly, Sneasel, Sentret

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I find it hard to choose between Ninjask and Yanmega, but I'll try.

Train Yanmega, store Ninjask, and release Accelgor.

Whiscash, Gastrodon, and Seismitoad

pkmin3033

Train Gastrodon, box Whiscash, release Seismitoad...there has never been a good frog Pokemon >.>

Vulpix, Fennekin, Zorua

Years
Train Mew, store Ditto, release Clefable.. man you made it hard. D:

Alolan Marowak, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Raichu

Back