• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer storys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Good lord Flygon_trainer! Your avatar is blinding me! J/k, but still, it's pretty bright compaired to your usual ones. A nice change.

No one's challenged me at the lillycove gym yet either. :cross-eye

Years
    OOC: well, I like my shadow sprites better... but the rainbow was an interesting change... and I would have challenged you, but I promiced Sparks that I would give him a fight

Years
    "well, what are we waiting for?" I asked, then sending out my 2 pokemon. "Blaziken! Lanturn!" I called. they came out of thier pokeballs, and prepared for battle...

Years
    "that had to hurt" I said under my breath.. Blaziken had dropped to about half health, and Lanturn still had 3/4 of it's health left. Blaziken used Sky uppercut again on tyranitar, and Lanturn used Ice beam on it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back