• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treasure Hunt Mafia - Epilogue

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I ate some earlier

it just made me a little sick... and ive been eating dead people so yknow

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Aeternum admitted to being a Skull Ganger, but he did just try to abandon them. I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • I said I was gonna wait but I don't have time for that. It's been over 24 hours, so I'll just use my attack.

[attack] aeternum

You still have plenty of life left, right?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Why, yes, of course. After all, Alvey has played so much Dark Souls lately that he has become a survival veteran. We need his skills.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I didn't win too. Guess I should have just stayed bad and tried to at least take out one of you with me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Dang. I must've wrecked y'all on treasure. I didn't even think I had that much honestly. Also not sure if I was bad at the end, but I worked alongside the Hunters the entire game happily discovering and helping kill the biggest threats.

This was one of my all time favorite games in the UG and helped maintain my interest for some time. I wasn't into the anime mafia games so this was a pleasure for me. Great work, Bact.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Lol so your win con wasn't winning with the squad?
    You tricked me!

At least we won. Not sure how, but we did xD

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Klippy, you were third party, remember? That's why you and alex (who you obviously recruited) had a separate ending.

A little note on how I got so much treasure - quite a lot of my treasure came from looting the dead bodies of those I killed - I got 2 from Johnny and 3 from Kaneki!!! in particular.

Good job Charlie Brown for correctly predicting my last kill (alexkaz61). Ironically, the fact that you failed so hard at trying to actually hunt treasure saved you. I knew you were the chef, but since you only had one piece of treasure, I wasn't sure I would be able to loot it to win the game. If I had killed desinishon instead, I would have won along with aeternum, but them's the breaks. I think my recruit chance on the last day was 70%, it was also pretty unlucky I wasn't able to recruit desinishon. I was lucky to make it that far anyway since there were a few wasted attacks a couple days prior that people didn't get a chance to change to me.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • cheap game, r8 it 0/10

just kidding! i kinda had fun... until alex and klippy broke the game so hard, it was almost impossible for us to win. not to mention the rng against us >.>

Back