• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trust me I'm all bite

Years
  • Hello community! Names dizzyshot because every time I use Bullet Seed it misses. I've been eyeing the community for sometime. I'm pretty sure many members could guess as to why I was eyeing this community. Any ways you may or may not be seeing me around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! It's about time I welcomed you properly; again, nice to meet you, dizzyshot, and welcome to the forums today! And yeah, I have my.. issues with bullet seed too, haha. And some other hit & miss moves as well. </3

At any rate, I hope we indeed hope to see you as often as you can, as we've got many events and loads of great people to meet up with! Like in video games, we have our 25 days till christmas event to discuss things, as well as some other things that will come soon~!

Well, I hope you'll enjoy yourself! Feel free to message me anytime you wanna chat, or if you have any questions! Be seeing you. :3

Years
  • Hi there dizzyshot. ^_^ It's great to have you, welcome to PC!

Haha Bullet Seed was the bane of my existence in R/S/E, I always tried to teach it to my Shroomish in those games but you can guess how that went. :P Nowadays I forget it exists and am so glad we have better options. Hooray for the remakes!

And there are plenty of reasons to join up here but things like trading, battling, sharing friend codes and, of course, ROM hacking are some of the more popular things on PokeCommunity. So you'll definitely have many options to dive into. Please do stick around and if you need anything at all you're more than welcome to ask! We're always around to help, staff and members alike.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Dizzyshot! About time you decided to join because there's so much in store, and well you'll learn more as you post around. Hopefully your day is all smiles!

Both Dragon and Sheep have recommended some sections to post around in, but feel free to explore and see what interests you in the end. The diversity here helps cater for everyone's interests, and you'll meet lots of awesome members around the forums as well. So some questions if I may, when did you get into Pokemon? And what is your fave Pokemon game? Any other interests besides Pokemon?

Hopefully you enjoy your stay and I hope you have a nice Christmas as well, and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk or if you have questions! Always happy to lend a hand when I can, and see you soon okay!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • I got into Pokemon around... 6(?) I remember my first games being Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Trading Card Game, and Pokemon Gold. All though those were the games that got me into Pokemon I really love 3rd generation Pokemon games. I started playing 3rd gen games with Ruby. Besides Pokemon I play Yu-Gi-Oh! and I'm a member on the yugioh card maker forum under this same account name all though a different picture. Hopefully those answeres give you satisfaction Hikamaru as well give a little back round of myself.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I got into Pokemon around... 6(?) I remember my first games being Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Trading Card Game, and Pokemon Gold. All though those were the games that got me into Pokemon I really love 3rd generation Pokemon games. I started playing 3rd gen games with Ruby. Besides Pokemon I play Yu-Gi-Oh! and I'm a member on the yugioh card maker forum under this same account name all though a different picture. Hopefully those answeres give you satisfaction Hikamaru as well give a little back round of myself.

Oooh man, the TCG game~ ;v; That was a reaaally good game; I'm a tad sad that the sequel was never released. </3

Do you have a 3DS, and played the newer pokemon games?

Years
  • No I don't sadly. The last Pokemon I had played was Pokemon Black on DS. That was until my little brother broke my DS. Maybe I could get a 3ds with some Christmas money this year along with Pokemon Y or X. Which would you guys consider the better of the 2?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No I don't sadly. The last Pokemon I had played was Pokemon Black on DS. That was until my little brother broke my DS. Maybe I could get a 3ds with some Christmas money this year along with Pokemon Y or X. Which would you guys consider the better of the 2?

Oh, both of em' are pretty good. :3

Personally, I had Pokemon Y before I had X, since I personally prefered the exclusives there (ie. Yuvental, Heracross, etc), but X has some great exclusives too like Mega Charizard X, Houndoom, Pinsir, etc.

It's all on your preference~!

Years
  • Okay thanks for the input. I'll probably do Y because of Heracross all though Charizard is good too... ah well I'll make a decision at some point.

Back