• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

turn it off and on again

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So I played around with my settings just now, and holy damn.

Lockscreen:
    Spoiler:

Launcher:
    Spoiler:

I added some additional filters to the background image I had at one time and holy damn it looks good.

YO LINKS BROKE FAM :(

But I guess I'll post mine for conversation sake

Home:
    Spoiler:

Lock:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Fixed. Imgur app had an upload error and cancelled on me for some reason even though all the images were uploaded. :/

Mmm. What launcher is that? Is it Apex?

Also I'm digging the transparent status bar. I would do that but I can never get icons that click with me to let sit on the lockscreen.

Years
    Epic Launcher, actually. It's heavily based on AOSP, and it has a premium version, although if you install Lucky Patcher you can bypass that and enable all the premium stuff for free.

Man, lucky patcher has gotten me through a looooot of things. Gotta love it. Can't get me past the ONE GAME I want to play detecting root...smh. (Or maybe I haven't tried hard enough)

I might give it a shot, I've been using Apex for the longest and I love it to death, but I could always use new muses for ricing. Is there anything noteworthy about the launcher that I should know about?

Years
    Lucky Patcher is the muk omg. As for root stuff, once you install Xposed you can get a root cloak app and fix that issue. As for Epic Launcher, it doesn't have a lot of fancy features, it's a rather basic launcher, although it does have some customization. Download the free version, as the premium version is actually the free version and a key app. You'll be able to at least preview it, and if you like it, buy premium or use Lucky Patcher.

Neato!

Now question. Since I'm running a Custom Rom and whatnot (Carbon to be exact), what other steps would I be taking? I'm guessing that installing a framework is nowhere near the same as just booting to custom recovery and flashing over an image.

Years
    Xposed is really easy to install actually. Get the app from the official Xposed site, install it, and launch it. From there, tap "Framework", then "Install/Update". It'll install it, then prompt for a reboot so it can apply the necessary hooks. After you reboot, it should be installed and you should be good to go.

We in there. Thanks, man!

Years
    I almost picked up a keyboard the other week at Goodwill. It was wireless, though, but for $3.00 it looked like it was still functioning.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
    You never know what you can find. A year ago I found this baby at my local recycling center

Spoiler:

Also have an image of it before cleaning
    Spoiler:

It's gorgeous, and thanks to the buckling springs it types like a dream. In fact, I am typing on it this moment. the sound and feel of this keyboard is really amazing <3

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    *Le sigh* Oh Windows 8.1, will I ever grow to actually like you. </3 Been having this annoying problem in that, whenever I put my laptop into hibernation, after I turn it back on it's almost impossible to instantly resume web browsing, as something funky seems to go on with the wifi receiver. I know it's something small in the grand scheme of things but the way I see it, I never once had this problem with previous laptops and I usually have to restart the wifi driver to get it working again. Time to go googling, I guess.

Years
    *Le sigh* Oh Windows 8.1, will I ever grow to actually like you. </3 Been having this annoying problem in that, whenever I put my laptop into hibernation, after I turn it back on it's almost impossible to instantly resume web browsing, as something funky seems to go on with the wifi receiver. I know it's something small in the grand scheme of things but the way I see it, I never once had this problem with previous laptops and I usually have to restart the wifi driver to get it working again. Time to go googling, I guess.
    Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling/updating the wifi driver at all to see if the issue goes away? It sounds like there's a fault somewhere for sure if that's happening.

Leviathan

Years
    That's just it. Not only are there problems, but the computer seemed strange about me uninstalling drivers. I'd go to do it, but nothing would happen...I'm half thinking will I go back to the shop with this comp, as I've only had it a few months and I think it's still under warranty.

Years
    That's just it. Not only are there problems, but the computer seemed strange about me uninstalling drivers. I'd go to do it, but nothing would happen...I'm half thinking will I go back to the shop with this comp, as I've only had it a few months and I think it's still under warranty.
    What do you mean by it did nothing though? If it just sat there saying it was uninstalling, then that's completely normal and there shouldn't be a need to abort the process unless the loading bar absolutely froze and it said that it wasn't responding. Try it again this time without aborting and let it sit through.

Leviathan

Years
    What do you mean by it did nothing though? If it just sat there saying it was uninstalling, then that's completely normal and there shouldn't be a need to abort the process unless the loading bar absolutely froze and it said that it wasn't responding. Try it again this time without aborting and let it sit through.

When I last tried it, I went to uninstall it and the window came up, saying it was uninstalling it...but it simply kept showing the progress bar, 10, 20, an hour later. I tried uninstalling it again and it worked within the space of a few minutes. I really hope I've solved the problem now.

Years
    When I last tried it, I went to uninstall it and the window came up, saying it was uninstalling it...but it simply kept showing the progress bar, 10, 20, an hour later. I tried uninstalling it again and it worked within the space of a few minutes. I really hope I've solved the problem now.
    Out of curiosity, how did it turn out? Is it working again?

Leviathan

Years
    Out of curiosity, how did it turn out? Is it working again?

It seems to be much better compared to yesterday. Yesterday, in addition to the no-wifi-on-computer-wake-up-problem, the wifi on my computer would seem to act up hourly, as in web pages would take at least ten minutes to load, saying 'resolving host' and some other errors, yet skype would continue to work and receive messages. I have yet to put this computer to hibernation today, but so far, it's a big improvement upon yesterday. I miss using Windows 7, though. Terribly so.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It seems like Windows is no fan of someone playing around with multiple image files. I was extracting frames from a couple videos and got a couple folders which all contained ~40000, which I then had to sort out for specific pictures I wanted to keep. As a result I had to delete a good amount of images.

My Explorer crashed multiple times and sometimes I even got errors when I deleted all those files. {XD}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back